Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

I am having more fun than I've had in years watching the Donald destroying himself more and more each day. He's the biggest joke in America, and the GOP along with him. Impeachment will come in time. I wonder if he'll do a Richard Nixon with his arm length V sign as he climbed aboard Helicopter One for the last time.

I'm sure you're more familiar with the US constitution the me.

On what grounds would impeachment proceedings be initiated?

I'm sure you're more familiar with the US constitution the me.

On what grounds would impeachment proceedings be initiated?

There are one or two at least. I think Bill Clinton was impeached for improper conduct with one of his staff. Lying is a good one, nepotism too.

Has anyone ever wondered why the mainstream media constantly produce as much insignificant drivel on TRUMP as they do?

because hes an easy target, because he brings 98% of it on himself, because of what he does is funny? while the other half is downright scary?

because hes a scary clown?

---------- Post added 15-03-2017 at 15:21 ----------

after finding out what Uranium is, Donald tries the rest of the periodic table

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C44uMf-WQAAoNaU.jpg

---------- Post added 17-03-2017 at 13:37 ----------

Seems hes off again with his "fake news" this time its the UKs Intelligence service hes trying it on with

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

because hes an easy target, because he brings 98% of it on himself, because of what he does is funny? while the other half is downright scary?

because hes a scary clown?

---------- Post added 15-03-2017 at 15:21 ----------

after finding out what Uranium is, Donald tries the rest of the periodic table

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C44uMf-WQAAoNaU.jpg

---------- Post added 17-03-2017 at 13:37 ----------

Seems hes off again with his "fake news" this time its the UKs Intelligence service hes trying it on with

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

The latest rumor going around is that he is about to resign. If this happens it will give the presidency to his vice president, who appears to be a reasonably able person. The last vice president to take the throne was Greald R. Ford who succeeded Richard Nixon after Nixon resigned in disgrace. Ford was never elected as he was defeated by Jimmy Carter at the next election. Carter was a total disaster as a president, but a great human being. Edited by buck

The latest rumor going around is that he is about to resign. If this happens it will give the presidency to his vice president, who appears to be a reasonably able person. The last vice president to take the throne was Greald R. Ford who succeeded Richard Nixon after Nixon resigned in disgrace. Ford was never elected as he was defeated by Jimmy Carter at the next election. Carter was a total disaster as a president, but a great human being.

Didn't Ford replace Agnew who resigned in disgrace as well?

Is it correct that not just the Senate, but the House must ratify replacement VPs?

be interesting if true but i really doubt hes the type of person to resign, hes arrogent, loves himself and thinks the sun shines out of his own arse

Is it correct that not just the Senate, but the House must ratify replacement VPs?

Come along now.

Ford replaced Nixon

Agnew was Nixons buffoon vice president.

be interesting if true but i really doubt hes the type of person to resign, hes arrogent, loves himself and thinks the sun shines out of his own arse

He might if the loss of self image[1] from resigning becomes less than that from the alternatives. He'll first have to have exhausted all possibilities of escaping the alternatives though.

[1] Note I say "self image" not "public image" - what he thinks of himself and what others think of him parted company a long, long time ago.

He didn't really replace Spiro Agnew because Agnew was already gone. As for a resignation needing Senate and House approval, I'll be honest I'm not sure. Bill Clinton was impeached by Congress but not the Senate, so he stayed in office. Impeahment is of course quite different than resignation, but resignation is often used to avoid the stigma of impeachment. It doesn't work.

Trump must be seething at some of the stuff they are coming out with while these 2 guys are being grilled.

It's being passed around by Senator Dianne Feinstein who has some power in he Senate. She's not the kiind of person to wantonly rumour.