Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

may aswell because we aint gonna agree on whether certain media lies or post the facts but with their own spin on it. or if trump is the one doing the lying. and indeed whether he created the whole fake news thing to silence news groups he believes dont further his propaganda aims.

i dont know whether any was taken but, no offence ment mel

i dont know whether any was taken but, no offence ment mel

no offence taken, just we arent gonna agree on how much lies is given out on both sides so the wrangling (which i think Jeffrey meant) is gonna go on and on and on lol

i just think its really dangerous to ban your opponants side of the story and only give one side. it smacks of being authoritarian and on the way to being a dictator

no offence taken, just we arent gonna agree on how much lies is given out on both sides so the wrangling (which i think Jeffrey meant) is gonna go on and on and on lol

i just think its really dangerous to ban your opponants side of the story and only give one side. it smacks of being authoritarian and on the way to being a dictator

cheers mel

why doesnt he just get on with running the country rather than accusing all and sundry about anything and everything?

Now hes accusing Obama of tapping his phone, which intelligence chiefs deny, yet he offers absolutely no evidence..............again.

He seems to spend more time looking at and accusing others rather than what hes meant to do, seems to be the old right wing paranoia looms large.

why doesnt he just get on with running the country rather than accusing all and sundry about anything and everything?

Now hes accusing Obama of tapping his phone, which intelligence chiefs deny, yet he offers absolutely no evidence..............again.

He seems to spend more time looking at and accusing others rather than what hes meant to do, seems to be the old right wing paranoia looms large.

Why won't others just let him get on with running the country instead of having anti President Trump demonstrations and accusing him of all sorts of things.

Why won't others just let him get on with running the country instead of having anti President Trump demonstrations and accusing him of all sorts of things.

It's their democratic right to do so,and long may it continue.Nobody is going to listen to his garbage and let it go without challenging it,the media are doing a great job,and so are the demonstrators,if Trump wants to change anything,he either locks them all up or starts to talk sense,it's up to him.

Edited by chalga

You have missed the point of my post which was a reply to the above.

Do you think people can complain against him but he can not complain against others?

How many of the accusations against him have been substantiated ?

You have missed the point of my post which was a reply to the above.

Do you think people can complain against him but he can not complain against others?

How many of the accusations against him have been substantiated ?

His lies have been well documented,I posted a video of them a few weeks ago,and they are just the ones since he was inaugurated,doesn't even start on the lies from the campaign.get used to this,because while he starts acting like a normal president instead of a self obsessed narcissist and a serial liar,the media and anti Trump demonstrators are going to go to town on him.

The FBI are the latest to tell him to shut up and stop lying:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/06/fbi-director-challenges-trump-over-obama-wiretap-claims-reports

Edited by chalga

The demonstrators including celebrities appear to have stopped demonstrating their outrage against him.

Have these documented "lies" been proved ?

Or are they just Fake News ?

The demonstrators including celebrities appear to have stopped demonstrating their outrage against him.

Have these documented "lies" been proved ?

Or are they just Fake News ?

I just said that I posted a video of his lies a few weeks ago,anybody can check them out against proven facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/video/2017/feb/18/donald-trump-first-month-of-lies-video

We are all able to access the WEB, a place where different views, different information is available which broadens the picture, and puts into perspective what we are told through our mainstream media.

We are fed one message, and set opinions, and sadly where are the facts>

For instance the ballet for |Aleppo was really the Russians killing civilians because they could and because they are criminals with the biggest thus Putin directing it all. This was the message clear and strong. But we the good and the just are doing exactly the same in Mosul in Iraq, where ISIS are using the civilian population as human shields, but that is presented through the media and by politicians as OK when we do it.

Secondly allegations against Trump, all of them we lacking proof, the Russian connection, no evidence or =provable fact at all. THey are treated as facts as repeating them become fact after a time in the ,minds of ordinary people, its called brainwashing, or conditioning. Trump is this or that based on unattributed statements. But when Trump states his phone was tapped the media scram for facts all of a sudden???? So one rule for the corporate media and another for Trump.

We in the UK have a media that also pumps out the same bias, the same message, as it is never about facts, evidence, proof its all about the emotional content, and why might that be? I doubt if anyone has worked that one out, as I assume people have become emotional junkies needing to feel the enemy, the threat, and to my mind yet another example of how easily the blind are led by the blind, while the media pretends it can see, when most of it is made up.....so let us Fuel the war in Yemen, its profit isn't it, and so they use our cluster bombs and other munitions on the civilians, which is good as it reduces poverty innit!! Are they real people, do they count as people, did the Iraqi's count as people, don't they just love the depleted unranium making their deformed children, so lets be proud of our political leaders, and their backing of corporate profits.

Let us believe the truth we are fed without question and all become racists, bigots, and hypocrites!!! Its what makes us proud to be British!!!!!

Well said primitivisti and welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

Yeah I wonder who he was before March Oo

---------- Post added 06-03-2017 at 09:42 ----------

never mind demonstrators, you always get demonstrators and they were never mentioned, thats you just muddying the water again

my point still stands.

why doesnt he get on with running the country?

instead of making constant and consistant allegations against people, yet gives no shred of evidence....ever.

he did it with Hilary, he did it with the intelligence services, the judges, the media (its him that brought the term fake news into being, which is now all over) and now Obama

Edited by melthebell