Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

No I don't as it happens. You must drink at some really awful boozers full of misogynistic old gits.

Do you have daughters? Do they know you idolise a sex offender?

---------- Post added 09-02-2017 at 16:36 ----------

Unless you can find evidence of him performing the same gesture in the manner you describe, I remain absolutely convinced his intention was to mock.

Here you go,

No I don't as it happens. You must drink at some really awful boozers full of misogynistic old gits.

Do you have daughters? Do they know you idolise a sex offender?

---------- Post added 09-02-2017 at 16:36 ----------

Unless you can find evidence of him performing the same gesture in the manner you describe, I remain absolutely convinced his intention was to mock.

Has Mr Trump been charged or convicted of any sexual offences ? You cannot call someone a sex offender just because they have made some comments YOU dont like.

But would give grounds for impeachment? <clutching at straws> I'd reckon the republicans want shot of him as much as the democrats and would support an impeachment vote so they can get a more malleable but equally conservative candidate in to toe the party line, Mike Pence.

I think I'd rather have the world go to hell in a handcart with Trump at the helm than Pence. At least with Trump you are guaranteed a bloody good laugh before we all die in nuclear inferno.

How many Pence is he worth? One thin dime probably.

Here you go,

WOW...what a strange way to act, i stand corrected that he has done this before, and his reaction may not have been directed at the person he was talking about ...but wow, why would you even act like that..i still find it disgusting that he would act in such a way as to mimic someone disabled and imply that they are stupid....i honestly cant get my head round it

WOW...what a strange way to act, i stand corrected that he has done this before, and his reaction may not have been directed at the person he was talking about ...but wow, why would you even act like that..i still find it disgusting that he would act in such a way as to mimic someone disabled and imply that they are stupid....i honestly cant get my head round it

Did you even watch it? He's just imitating a liberal who has no answers. That's what they do. Splutter and wave their arms about. Obfuscating.. ?

Did you even watch it? He's just imitating a liberal who has no answers. That's what they do. Splutter and wave their arms about. Obfuscating.. ?

Yes I did thanks...so that was an impression of a liberal? Lol..

Trump is just daddy's little rich boy.

He has never had to face anything in his life.

He was even too cowardly to face going to Vietnam, as all other boys his age had to go and face it.

Someone should be able to get near enough to him to smash that idiotic smirk off his fat, leering face.

He has never had to face anyone on equal terms as his daddy has protected him all his worthless life.

He was even too cowardly to face going to Vietnam, as all other boys his age had to go and face it.

you really haven't got a clue, you. You don't know anything at all about the United States, and it shows, with the idiotic posts you continue to make.

About 70% of the US 'boys' who served in Vietnam, were VOLUNTEERS. The rest were drafted, and while that is a lot of 'boys', only a very few, I think it was less than than 15% of American 'boys' between the ages of about 18-30 in the United States at that time, that were drafted into the forces. It wasn't 'all' of them or even much of a minority. Trump was only one, of the massive majority of young men his age at that time, that wasn't drafted.

you really haven't got a clue, you. You don't know anything at all about the United States, and it shows, with the idiotic posts you continue to make.

About 70% of the US 'boys' who served in Vietnam, were VOLUNTEERS. The rest were drafted, and while that is a lot of 'boys', only a very few, I think it was less than than 15% of American 'boys' between the ages of about 18-30 in the United States at that time, that were drafted into the forces. It wasn't 'all' of them or even much of a minority. Trump was only one, of the massive majority of young men his age at that time, that wasn't drafted.

He had six draft deferments. All acceptable.

But he did not volunteer. And he could have.

If you volunteered you had to go and face it, as you did if you were drafted...you could be accused of playing with words.

70% of the guys in Vietnam were volunteers, whereas in WW2 it was the exact opposite - that time, 70% were drafted and only 30% volunteers.

Trump was the typical young American guy at that time, who didn't volunteer, and wasn't drafted. Most young American guys at that time, who WOULD have been in the forces 20 years earlier during WW2, weren't in the army during the much longer Vietnam era.

not sure if snopes.com have got round yet to making up a page on the matter of whether Donald Trump was a draft dodger like they have Bill Clinton, but if they do, the verdict will be exactly the same :

FALSE.

What's with all the personal insults and nastiness?

I don't know how old you are 'blake', but you seem to have plenty of the old buck, and little knowledge of conditions in the 1960's

Draft-dodging in the USA was considered cowardice as I remember, among the rednecks such as Trump etc.

With his opinions he was hardly going to be at Woodstock burning his draft card, he was not dodging for any idealistic or political reasons.

He was dodging because he was scared, as they all were, but they went.

Rednecks usually call it cowardice, but not in his case it seems.

Edited by Jacktari
wrong name.