Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Yep he was, but that wasn't the question harvey19 asked, so now you are changing the question to get the answer you want. So, so predictable.

kidley

Two things you are wrong on, firstly my post was NOT in answer to harvey19 it was in answer to your post,

Secondly where do you get the school girl tag from "So so predictable" it seems its you who cant differentiate between a question and statement

My post below is quite clearly a statement.

My Post,[He was elected fair and square by the American electorate. as laid down by American law]

ps your attempt to look clever with your tag has the opposite affect

So you replied to my post where I said that he wasn't elected by the majority with a statement that was in no way intended to 'make a point' and try to undermine my post?

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

Sgt. Kate.

It is time you were promoted to Staff Sgt.

Your commitment to answering questions on SF has exceeded the needs for a promotion board.

But don't do as someone did and get drunk celebrating the promotion and get bust down the next morning.

Sgt. Kate.

It is time you were promoted to Staff Sgt.

Your commitment to answering questions on SF has exceeded the needs for a promotion board.

But don't do as someone did and get drunk celebrating the promotion and get bust down the next morning.

Lol. Says the guy with twice as many posts as me in 3 years short time frame! :hihi:

I've already been busted down to Sgt. I left the army as an Lt.

Lol. Says the guy with twice as many posts as me in 3 years short time frame! :hihi:

I've already been busted down to Sgt. I left the army as an Lt.

Should I be awarded accelerated promotion up to WO1 then !

(Or more probably local, acting, unpaid L/Cpl.)

and trump has been promoted to an RSM, and the judges are ***** gens.

But who'll be tapping the boards first ?

Edited by harvey19

wonder if trump will add this one to his list of under reported islamic terrorist attacks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38908312

And did the attacks on trumps list get reported enough? well almost all were certainly reported by the BBC

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38890090

---------- Post added 08-02-2017 at 12:24 ----------

Put the news on about South Sudan now - shame people aren't as vocal about that.

Now that is something to think about.

Might seem off topic but it's not - there are far bigger issues in the world than hyperbole over a president that will most likely be a damp squib and out of office in a few years.

Ukraine is still going too

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38905110

Edited by melthebell

Do you think Trump is any different to some politicians when it comes to women?

Yes, clearly; he's not the first politician to have a dodgy attitude to women, but he's certainly the most blatantly misogynistic man to hold high office in the US.

I do not think President Clinton was innocent, remember the Lewinsky scandal, in the White House, Oval Office? I would say he was a liar to, don't tell me Lewinsky was the first.

All politicians manipulate the truth - but no-one tells as many blatant lies as frequently as Trump. Clinton wasn't an angel, but he didn't publicly abuse women about their looks, or make pathetically puerile references to women's menstrual cycle.

Yes, clearly; he's not the first politician to have a dodgy attitude to women, but he's certainly the most blatantly misogynistic man to hold high office in the US.

All politicians manipulate the truth - but no-one tells as many blatant lies as frequently as Trump. Clinton wasn't an angel, but he didn't publicly abuse women about their looks, or make pathetically puerile references to women's menstrual cycle.

or mock disabled people, that by anyones standard (except trumps) is a red line

You hear worse down the boozer every day of the week. Do you stay away from the ale house because you may hear some controversial opinions . ?

You hear worse down the boozer every day of the week. Do you stay away from the ale house because you may hear some controversial opinions . ?

I would find a better local if I were you.

but they arent president of the biggest and supposedly greatest and most civilised country on the planet, you need to conduct yourself a little bit better?