Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Doesn't look like it, he's already eclipsed both Obama *and* Biden's expenses for the entire year in just 7 weeks trotting off to his holiday home.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-costs-trips-security-taxpayer-barack-obama-month-year-a7586261.html

At the rate he's appointing people into the posts needed to effectively run the government he won't be ready to start for another 3 years!

Trumpcare looks like it's DOA. Doesn't look like he had a clue what hes talking about: "Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?". He never had a plan "beautiful" or otherwise.

Even fake news central, Brietbart is waking up to how useless their man is:-

Doesn't look like Melania is that keen either... $500,000 a day for someone to hide away:-

http://nypost.com/2017/02/15/melania-trump-is-absolutely-miserable-as-first-lady/

Pretty much everything he's done has so far been a disaster, the sheer number of lies he's told since entering office and particularly his twitter tirades.

Apparenlty he doesn't like "unidentified sources" of information, despite running on exactly that as the main proponent of the "Birther Movement", again, eventually shown to be nonsense.

Travel ban was a complete disaster, the man doesn't have any knowledge of the constitution he's supposed to uphold...

Not true, Clinton won the popular vote by ~3m votes.

http://time.com/4608555/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final/

His views don't represent those of the majority of Americans who voted, and so far he seems completely incapable of doing the job.

Why would anyone in good concience demonstrate their support for someone who makes up "alternative facts" to cover their lies. Would you follow someone who demonstrably lies more often than not?

Cool, when and where are you running?

I am not running as I do not criticise the elected leader of another country.

I can't understand why some people here spend their energy criticising someone whose fate they could not determine instead of directing their energy in a direction where it could be effective.

I can't understand why some people here spend their energy criticising someone whose fate they could not determine instead of directing their energy in a direction where it could be effective.

cos we can ;) its what free minds can do in a free world. funnily now you've said that we could look back on your posting and not pull up any posts where you havent criticised other leaders? especially of muslim countries? or does it only count for trump?

Irrelevant, even if I did take up anything you suggested, it still wouldn't make any difference since I am not an US citizen and would not be running there.

If you really believe there's no point having an opinion about something you have no control over, why did you post in this thread at all? Even worse, why post factually incorrect information?

Edited by Magilla

I will say no more on the subject.

Let free speech(discussion) rule !

So Harvey is incorrect to suggest that the majority of Americans voted for him as per his post #631 (which I quoted BTW), they didn't.

Clearly! :hihi:

I'm somewhat blown away that a resident of the US doesn't know which candidate got the most votes.

We cannot provide any reference to BB ( Breitbart) because this is a far right hate speech site . What a load of utter ******** , just lefties running scared of the truth ...

We cannot provide any reference to BB ( Breitbart) because this is a far right hate speech site.

Self evidently true.

What a load of utter ******** , just lefties running scared of the truth ...

Lol, comments section is comedy gold, simpletons eating themselves over conspiracy theories :loopy:

Edited by Magilla

Self evidently true.

Lol, comments section is comedy gold, simpletons eating themselves over conspiracy theories :loopy:

Even Breitbart has started slagging off Trump now over his healthcare reforms. It's frankly hilarious watching from the outside but I really feel for any American right now, even the ones who voted for Trump as the US is in a mess, far greater than we are over Brexit. I have no idea how they are going to fix themselves without a civil war, both sides are so entrenched in their views and getting more angry and aggressive by the day that I'm fairly sure it's going to turn to widespread violence soon. Why has the world become so angry and full of extremists lately? has it always been this way and I've just been sheltered from it or has something really changed in the last few years?

Even Breitbart has started slagging off Trump now over his healthcare reforms. It's frankly hilarious watching from the outside but I really feel for any American right now, even the ones who voted for Trump as the US is in a mess, far greater than we are over Brexit. I have no idea how they are going to fix themselves without a civil war, both sides are so entrenched in their views and getting more angry and aggressive by the day that I'm fairly sure it's going to turn to widespread violence soon. Why has the world become so angry and full of extremists lately? has it always been this way and I've just been sheltered from it or has something really changed in the last few years?

people have just become less tolerent of others, i think the media has a massive part to play in it, the media is larger and more prevalent and as we all know certain spins are put on it. same with social media.

I also think the changing face of terrorism has also changed things, massively, the terrorists have won, they have scared the entire world so much everybodys now less tolerant of others. After 9/11 people said, oh it wont change us, but it has, everybodys so scared of others now, and again with things like twitter and facebook as well as 24 hour media coverage its easier than it ever has to chuck propaganda out there. Both sides latch onto propaganda and use it for their own ends.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/10/bernie-sanders-donald-trump-lies-democracyBernie Sanders: ‘The only way to defeat that trend is for massive grassroots resistance, and clearly we are seeing that right now.’

Friday 10 March 2017 12.00 GMT Last modified on Friday 10 March 2017 12.35 GMT

Bernie Sanders has launched a withering attack on Donald Trump, accusing him of being a pathological liar who is driving America towards authoritarianism.

In an interview with the Guardian, the independent senator from Vermont, who waged a spirited campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, gave a bleak appraisal of the new White House and its intentions.

He warned that Trump’s most contentious outbursts against media, judiciary and other pillars of American public life amounted to a conscious assault on democracy.

“Trump lies all of the time and I think that is not an accident, there is a reason for that. He lies in order to undermine the foundations of American democracy.”

Bernie Sanders on Trump and the resistance: 'Despair is not an option'

Sanders’ warning comes 50 days into the Trump presidency at a time when the country is still reeling from the shock elevation of a real estate businessman and reality TV star to the world’s most powerful office. In that brief period, the new incumbent of the White House has launched attacks on former president Barack Obama’s signature healthcare policy; on visitors from majority-Muslim countries, refugees and undocumented immigrants; and on trade agreements and environmental protection programs.

Speaking to the Guardian in his Senate office in Washington DC, Sanders said that he was concerned about what he called Trump’s “reactionary economic program of tax breaks to billionaires and devastating cuts to programs that impact the middle class”. But he reserved his most excoriating language for what he believes are the president’s authoritarian tendencies.

He charged Trump with devising a conscious strategy of lies denigrating key public institutions, from the mainstream media to judges and even the electoral process itself, so that he could present himself as the sole savior of the nation. The aim was to put out the message that “the only person in America who stands for the American people, the only person in America who is telling the truth, the only person in America who gets it right is the president of the United States, Donald Trump”.

---------- Post added 11-03-2017 at 12:01 ----------

Donald Trump’s chief spokesman Sean Spicer claimed that employment statistics put out by previous administrations may have been “phoney” but the latest statistics showing growth are “very real”.

The President has repeatedly said employment figures are not to be trusted, but was keen to take credit for the latest positive statistic, taking to Twitter before they were officially made public.

The monthly jobs report comes courtesy of the nonpartisan federal Bureau of Labour Statistics, but as recently as December, Mr Trump described it as "total fiction".

The White House Press Secretary told journalists at his latest briefing: “The President said to quote him very clearly. They may have been phoney in the past, but it’s very real now.”:hihi:

Edited by chalga

I am having more fun than I've had in years watching the Donald destroying himself more and more each day. He's the biggest joke in America, and the GOP along with him. Impeachment will come in time. I wonder if he'll do a Richard Nixon with his arm length V sign as he climbed aboard Helicopter One for the last time.