Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Correct,that's why you can't provide me with any evidence whatsoever of any claim you are making,and therefore,any claim that Trump is making,because he hasn't provided any evidence for you,or anyone else to put forward.

I am not making any claims, what evidence would satisfy you?

That last press conference was a doozy.

And his explanation of Uranium:

“You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things. But nobody talks about that.”

Well, that's certainly reassuring.

Can you read back through my last posts and see all the questions I asked about detail,detail about everything to do with the wall.:help:

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 23:09 ----------

All your claims are in post 531.

Can you read back through my last posts and see all the questions I asked about detail,detail about everything to do with the wall.:help:

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 23:09 ----------

All your claims are in post 531.

there not my claims, i cant make those claims. are you saying now you dont know who made those claims,

OH come on, you are getting more desperate by the minute.

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 23:40 ----------

I bid you good night chalga i think we have hogged this post enough tonight.

Does anyone, really, actually believe that in the 21st century that two civilised countries are going to build a wall, thousands of miles long, in order to separate themselves.

The very idea is abhorrent, and can only appeal to the pond life amongst us.

You do realise that over 600 miles of wall/fence have already been built by previous US administrations?

Hungary have over 300 miles completely fencing off their borders with Serbia & Croatia and have plans ready to mobilise to fence their border with Romania.

Norway has a somewhat ineffective fence along their Russian border.

..... and more including many that I was unaware of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

Edited by cgksheff

You do realise that over 600 miles of wall/fence have already been built by previous US administrations?

Hungary have over 300 miles completely fencing off their borders with Serbia & Croatia and have plans ready to mobilise to fence their border with Romania.

Norway has a somewhat ineffective fence along their Russian border.

..... and more including many that I was unaware of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

And what difference does that make?

Unless a wall is built by consensual agreement what possible use is it?

It has to be patrolled continually, and in the case of those you mention, only deadly force can make the of any purpose.

I had hoped that humanity was evolving to a state of fearlessness and trust.

Instead in recent years a fear and mistrust has arisen of anyone not of the same tribal background of certain sections of humanity has arisen.

It seems to me to be fueled by superstitious beliefs, in the form of religion.

The Islamic religion has taken on a force making it expand, and the Christian religion has collapsed in on itself, making it build walls and barriers to hide behind.

This upsurge in religious fantasy is a sure sign of regression, and does not bode well for the human race.

We are on the downward spiral.

And what difference does that make?

Unless a wall is built by consensual agreement what possible use is it?........

I don't disagree with you, but your question was:

"Does anyone, really, actually believe that in the 21st century that two civilised countries are going to build a wall, thousands of miles long, in order to separate themselves."

This simple answer is ... "Yes".

there not my claims, i cant make those claims. are you saying now you dont know who made those claims,

OH come on, you are getting more desperate by the minute.

---------- Post added 20-02-2017 at 23:40 ----------

I bid you good night chalga i think we have hogged this post enough tonight.

You made the claims,because you never quoted anyone else in that post as having made those claims,therefore,they are all your claims which you cannot back up.

If import tariffs are charged on Mexican imports, then that's the US consumer who's paying for the wall, not the Mexicans.

That last press conference was a doozy.

And his explanation of Uranium:

Well, that's certainly reassuring.

Lol.......

You made the claims,because you never quoted anyone else in that post as having made those claims,therefore,they are all your claims which you cannot back up.

What evidence would satisfy you?

Also the way the wall is going to be paid by MEXICO is in higher overall taxers. do keep up.

If the US increases tariffs on Mexico then Mexico will reciprocate. Trump is supposed to be in favour of free trade but just will lock the US and Mexico into a trade war that will end up costing both countries.