Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

Behind you :)

I hope not.

Except the majority of voters didn't choose the Trumpet.

They must have done, because he's the president.

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 18:00 ----------

And Trump is not in the majority, is he?

And protesters always shout louder than the silent majority as I said, Trump or No Trump, brexit, or anything else.

They must have done, because he's the president.

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 18:00 ----------

And protesters always shout louder than the silent majority as I said, Trump or No Trump, brexit, or anything else.

That's not how the American electoral system works. Not only did Trump not get the majority of the popular vote, he didn't even beat Hillary Clinton.

Yes indeed. They really don't like democracy do they.

Just a few angry feminists, and the usual professional protesters who've got too much time on their hands.

Just a few angry feminists, and the usual professional protesters who've got too much time on their hands.

Patronising much? Why aren't you joining them? Do you support the right of rich and powerful men to treat women like property - let me guess...

Patronising much? Why aren't you joining them? Do you support the right of rich and powerful men to treat women like property - let me guess...

Calm down dear, don't blow a fuse.

I'm not joining anybody on any march and never have done, I've never felt the need to protest against democratic decisions.

It was said on the radio this morning that Donald Trump's business employs more women than men. How many do you employ?

That's not how the American electoral system works. Not only did Trump not get the majority of the popular vote, he didn't even beat Hillary Clinton.

It's a bit like our first past the post system. As far as I can tell every candidate is subject to the same rule so it's a level playing field.

---------- Post added 21-01-2017 at 18:44 ----------

I'm not joining anybody on any march and never have done, I've never felt the need to protest against democratic decisions.

It was said on the radio this morning that Donald Trump's business employs more women than men. How many do you employ?

Same here. I would never kick up a fuss over a democratic decision.

Iraq was a democratic decision. It was voted on in parliament, and those responsible murdered innocent civilians in the name of Freedom and Democracy. It has caused destruction in the region continuing to this day. However people like you seem to think that just because something is a Democratic decision it's fine. Therefore you wont call Iraq Democratic State Terrorism which is exactly what it was and you wont call Trump a hate preacher. It seems to be one rule for the West and another rule for the rest of the world especially Muslims.

It's a bit like our first past the post system. As far as I can tell every candidate is subject to the same rule so it's a level playing field.

Indeed. We've also had elections where the winner of the popular vote didn't end up winning the election, but the claim that the majority of voters didn't vote for Trump is correct, so it is wrong to say that they must have done because he won.

Iraq was a democratic decision. It was voted on in parliament, and those responsible murdered innocent civilians in the name of Freedom and Democracy. It has caused destruction in the region continuing to this day. However people like you seem to think that just because something is a Democratic decision it's fine. Therefore you wont call Iraq Democratic State Terrorism which is exactly what it was and you wont call Trump a hate preacher. It seems to be one rule for the West and another rule for the rest of the world especially Muslims.

If you're going to go back in history protesting about every decision that's ever been made you'll need to take up protesting full time, you'll probably need to grow a beard if you haven't got one.

Donald Trump has said he wants to wipe ISIS from the face of the earth, I haven't got a problem with that, have you? Or does the fact that they are Muslim make a difference to you.

Very similar. Before the American Presidential election, it was well documented that whoever won Florida for example, was more than likely to be the next President. In the UK, I think seats like Harlow and Lincoln are genuinely won by the overall winning party. The candidates know the rules before an election and know which areas are best to canvas for votes.

Edited by Gamston
typo correction

Donald Trump has said he wants to wipe ISIS from the face of the earth, I haven't got a problem with that, have you?

He also said that Hilary and Obama were responsible for creating ISIS.

Did you believe the Trumpet then too ?