[SOLD] Payment for sex (Was 'Brothels')

Guest Guest

[MOD EDIT : Original posts removed as not suitable material for this forum. The following thread drift then occured.....]

Also ... why should he be ashamed !? ... he shouldn't.

All women expect payment for sex (in one way or another) ... so paying for it upfront and in hard cash is the most decent and honest way to go about it ... yeah !?.

</controversial>

Originally posted by Jamie

All women expect payment for sex (in one way or another) ... so paying for it upfront and in hard cash is the most decent and honest way to go about it ... yeah !?.

</controversial>

t020 ducks, and runs for cover.......

</controversial>

How insulting and degrading!!

So you're saying that women expect to be paid for sex- therefore you are stating in turn that women are merely objects? Perhaps this shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge of the female form. Get your facts straight before you post something so subjective and rude.

:mad:

ten pints might work too, but the cost would be about the same :)

I think you need to read up some factual information on the subject. More likely than not they are victims of abuse and/or in financial despair and will go at any length to survive. Many are brainwashed/blackmailed/threatened by pimps (or brothels owners if you want to call it that).

Many cases there is a child involved and single mothers are threatened with the possibility of having their child being removed from them to be taken into care if they do not sort themselves out financially.

Pimps then ply them with hard drugs so that they are dependant on them to feed their habits to stop them escaping this vicious circle.

No female wants to be in that position but are forced into an ugly trade and definitely not by choice.

It is highly likely that most of the money handed over is funding organized crime.

Geezer

ten pints might work too, but the cost would be about the same

[/b]

1 date rape tablet probably cost the same too.

:mad: :mad: :mad::loopy:

My disapointment probably won't see the light of day - I predict an early thread removal.

</controversial>

I don't why you think this would be controversial. Remember, I know what you look like and can understand why you think paying for sex is the only way.:D

Originally posted by starchild

... therefore you are stating in turn that women are merely objects? ...

I think anyone who really knows me would realise that this is not actually the case starchild.

Originally posted by max

I don't why you think this would be controversial. Remember, I know what you look like and can understand why you think paying for sex is the only way.:D

Ummmmm ... thanks for your kind comments max :razz:

</controversial>

What I said here ... is just 'one piece of the jigsaw' ... and does not represent my full and complete opinion on this topic ... it is just one aspect / angle ... OK ?

The '</controversial>' was intened to indicate that I am just presenting one (albeit controversial) view point on the topic.

I think some of you didn't quite get this ... I had hoped that those who know me and I consider friends would be savvy enough to pick up on this.

I know it's a very emotive topic ... yet I believe that there are elements of truth in what I said ... however ... I am unwilling to expand on this or explain myself further in a public arena.

I cannot stress enough how personally horrified I am at any kind of sexual violence to women (or to men) ... or people being in any kind of harmful f****d up situation in general.

Still ... I refuse to speak the truth of what I feel on this matter for fear of not being treated fairly and / or personal attack.

Jamie

</lessons_learned>

Originally posted by starchild

How insulting and degrading!!

So you're saying that women expect to be paid for sex- therefore you are stating in turn that women are merely objects? Perhaps this shows your complete and utter lack of knowledge of the female form. Get your facts straight before you post something so subjective and rude.

:mad:

I think that he was being ironic. Crass maybe, but still ironic.

Originally posted by John

I think you need to read up some factual information on the subject. More likely than not they are victims of abuse and/or in financial despair and will go at any length to survive. Many are brainwashed/blackmailed/threatened by pimps (or brothels owners if you want to call it that).

And these cases are truly tragic but you really can't generalise like that. There are plenty of prostitutes who do it out of choice. Just because you can't understand why anyone would, doesn't make it untrue!

Many cases there is a child involved and single mothers are threatened with the possibility of having their child being removed from them to be taken into care if they do not sort themselves out financially.

Are you saying single mums on Income Support, living in rented accommodation paid for by Housing Benefit, are forced into prostitution by the state under threat of having their kids taken away? I don't think so. There are other choices.

Pimps then ply them with hard drugs so that they are dependant on them to feed their habits to stop them escaping this vicious circle.

For some this is true and others not. Again, you generalise.

No female wants to be in that position but are forced into an ugly trade and definitely not by choice.

You are making this up now. No women?!?!

It is highly likely that most of the money handed over is funding organized crime.

Well, as it is illegal to pimp or run a brothel, and there must be some sort of organisation, then perhaps there is some truth in this. But don't kid yourself that if prostitution didn't exist then crime families would not longer be able to afford to import drugs or purchase swan-offs for bank jobs.

Personally, I don't see the attraction of sticking your wick where a thousand wicks have been before but let's not kid ourselves... there is a market for it, always has been and always will be. John, as far as I can see the only way to protect the women you talk about from the exploitation, drug pushers, psychopaths etc, is to legalise brothels.