Who can CNC me a piece of plexiglass to my specs?

I'm putting this here because I have no idea where I would ask on here.

I need a piece of dark grey smoked plexi glass cutting to my specified size with 20 4mm holes drilled in it and a thin lip/tab created running along one side, I want a perfect copy of a sheet of aluminium I already have, this plexi glass will replace the aluminium panel

I'm putting this here because I have no idea where I would ask on here.

I need a piece of dark grey smoked plexi glass cutting to my specified size with 20 4mm holes drilled in it and a thin lip/tab created running along one side, I want a perfect copy of a sheet of aluminium I already have, this plexi glass will replace the aluminium panel

Century plastics will cut it to size (to the millimetre in my experience) - whether they do the rest I'm not sure. I'd try them.

its a computer side panel ian thisis what im doing exact same pc and side panel

not sure if SF will let me post the link to youtube

---------- Post added 17-01-2017 at 19:03 ----------

do you also supply the plexiglass?, as the pice i had is now cracked from the last hole i tried to drill lol

I can do if you wish
yes please ian can you give a quote for it please, thanks

Unless a pattern is available CNC for a one off might be very expensive, what about laser cutting? These http://access-space.org/ I think do a workshop.

The thing with laser cutting though, is that it too is CNC and requires a "pattern".

The thing with laser cutting though, is that it too is CNC and requires a "pattern".

Not if it runs on twenty three axis, crypto holistic, nano-phasial synergy algorithms it doesn't (TTACHNPSA for short). I make all of my computer tower see-through side panels using such tech. One tower's so see-through I can't even find it! (Okay, it may be in the kitchen somewhere at a guess) :o

I need sizes of your material needed l x w x thickness

how many holes?... placement?

finish of cut edges?

I need sizes of your material needed l x w x thickness

how many holes?... placement?

finish of cut edges?

Can I drop off the aluminium panel I want copying and you get all the measurements off that, I think the size of the panel on that YouTube video I posted and there are 20 holes of 4mm diameter

I want a perfect copy of a sheet of aluminium I already have, this plexi glass will replace the aluminium panel

Transparent aluminium? :)

Transparent aluminium? :)
we are not i the era of star trek yet lol, i just want a plexiglass side panel making which will fully replace the aluminium side panel on the pc case im modding