Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

To be honest I do not follow Katie Hopkins, so am not really aware of what she says. If I didn't like the lady, then I wouldn't go out of my way to read what she says. However, good luck to Katie Hopkins for making a good living out of whatever jobs, she gets paid for doing. :)

I feel sorry for her children to be honest.

I feel sorry for her children to be honest.

Why, do you think the lady is a bad Mother ?

If he gets the working class middle americans back in work and manufacturing back in the usa he will have every chance of getting re-elected.

But that's not gonna happen, is it ?

Please tell me one industry that will shut down and relocate its manufacturing plants from the Far East to mid-west America, just 'cos the Trumpet is now in charge.

Why would the industries want to relocate, and have to pay their American workers a much higher salary for doing the same job ?

Why, do you think the lady is a bad Mother ?

I don't know, but if I were at school and she was my mother, I'd feel humiliated.

---------- Post added 19-01-2017 at 20:37 ----------

Please tell me one industry that will shut down and relocate its manufacturing plants from the Far East to mid-west America, just 'cos the Trumpet is now in charge.

Why would the industries want to relocate, and have to pay their American workers a much higher salary for doing the same job ?

Because Trump has been down to the trailer park and listened to the concerns of people thrown on the scrap heap in the recession. After careful consideration, he's worked out that many of them have been displaced because America has not been protectionist enough; but his aides have sussed out that although Trump got rich on the back of the North American Free Trade Agreement, by dumbing down enough he can reach the parts that only GW Bush has been able to reach.

Edited by Mister M

I think Trump's reign will be ended by what may be described as the 'trickle-down effect' - LOL!

My vote was that he wouldn`t last his term, but I`d like to add a caveat. He might take over, and just like most other politicians (that he says he so despises), not actually do most, or all, of what he says he`ll do. Under those circumstances he will greatly increase his chances of completing his term.

I personally think he'll be assassinated by someone.

I personally think he'll be assassinated by someone.

I think he's much less likely to get assassinated than Obama was, or Hillary would have been. I would imagine most of the gun fanatics are on his side.

Edited by Robin-H

He will be safe, until he has served his purpose.

I think he's much less likely to get assassinated than Obama was, or Hillary would have been. I would imagine most of the gun fanatics are on his side.

I don't know....there's a hell of a lot of crazy Americans out there with access to guns and this guy has stirred up a whole lot of hatred. I'm saying he's dead and buried by Christmas 2017

Edited by Ableton

We will have to wait and see like i said.I imagine the USA accounts for a lot of the profit that companys make.He has warned Volkswagen that if you make the cars in mexico and want to sell them here we will impose a tax on your cars.Can companies afford not to have the USA as a customer.If he gives big corporate businesses a kicking then i am all for it.The american public voted for him so he has to be given a chance,he will win or fail its as easy as that.

I don't know....there's a hell of a lot of crazy Americans out there with access to guns and this guy has stirred up a whole lot of hatred. I'm saying he's dead and buried by Christmas 2017
......with two former presidents and John Lennon murdered,you could be right!