Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

Assad didn't launch the chemical weapons, you are actually approving of a false flag operation to help the terrorists disguised as so called rebels to overthrow Assad.

Why would Assad use chemicals when he is winning the war?

An investigation has not been completed and Assad is already found to be the culprit?

The Syrian version that they bombed a rebel area where they were storing chemical weapons sounds more plausible.

An investigation has not been completed so how come you're so sure it wasn't Assad?

Assad didn't launch the chemical weapons, you are actually approving of a false flag operation to help the terrorists disguised as so called rebels to overthrow Assad.

Why would Assad use chemicals when he is winning the war?

An investigation has not been completed and Assad is already found to be the culprit?

The Syrian version that they bombed a rebel area where they were storing chemical weapons sounds more plausible.

If you could go any where near to proving that, that would be awesome.

Assad isn't going anywhere, the Russians are backing him to the hilt and the US know this.

Only as irony. I have no respect for the man whatsoever, and not much more for most of the electorate who voted for him. If and when he makes his infamous (and totally unwarranted) state visit to this country I`m hoping to go on the demo, my first political demo. But to me it won`t just be about Trump, it`ll be about the rise of populistic nationalism generally, as I think it will be for most who attend.

Since ordering the bombing of the airfield which (as far as everyone knows) carried out the chemical attack, I have to say I`ve rather lost enthusiasm for going on any anti-Trump demo. Don`t get me wrong, I`m still for from a Trump fan, but I don`t dislike him quite as much as I did. Not enough to travel 165 miles to demonstrate against him anyway !

Since ordering the bombing of the airfield which (as far as everyone knows) carried out the chemical attack, I have to say I`ve rather lost enthusiasm for going on any anti-Trump demo. Don`t get me wrong, I`m still for from a Trump fan, but I don`t dislike him quite as much as I did. Not enough to travel 165 miles to demonstrate against him anyway !

Goebbels used to love that attitude in people.

How so ? I`m an idealist. I see innocents being gassed, particularly children, and I think some one should be doing something about it. Trump did, nobody else has. Had he not done that, and my antipathy for him was at its previous level, I was planning to go on the inevitable anti-Trump rally in London, even if it would involve a 330 mile round trip. But I don`t feel quite the same way any more. I wouldn`t vote for the man though.

¿ That's exactly what Hitler would have said. ¿

How so ? I`m an idealist. I see innocents being gassed, particularly children, and I think some one should be doing something about it. Trump did, nobody else has. Had he not done that, and my antipathy for him was at its previous level, I was planning to go on the inevitable anti-Trump rally in London, even if it would involve a 330 mile round trip. But I don`t feel quite the same way any more. I wouldn`t vote for the man though.

Trump did that action for the same reason as Thatcher invaded The Falkland's, that is, to court popularity when he was in a bad situation.

And it seems to have worked.

In both instances.

Trump did that action for the same reason as Thatcher invaded The Falkland's, that is, to court popularity when he was in a bad situation.

she didn't invade the Falklands

Quite. Argentina invaded and then Thatcher organised their ejection.

What do you call sending a flotilla of ships and hundreds of soldiers to recapture lost territory then?

What do you call sending a flotilla of ships and hundreds of soldiers to recapture lost territory then?

That's a legal defence of UK territory. The invaders were the Argentinians.

Moving troops from one part of UK territory to another part of UK territory to repel invaders is not, in any meaningful sense of the word, an invasion.

I you don't support the use of force, even to repel an invading army bent on conquest, then you've really fallen off the edge of reality. Do you support the use of force to prevent genocide?

Edited by unbeliever

That's a legal defence of UK territory. The invaders were the Argentinians.

Moving troops from one part of UK territory to another part of UK territory to repel invaders is not, in any meaningful sense of the word, an invasion.

I you don't support the use of force, even to repel an invading army bent on conquest, then you've really fallen off the edge of reality. Do you support the use of force to prevent genocide?

I don't recall saying I did not advocate the use of force.

What I am saying is that these charlatans use misplaced patriotism for their own nefarious ends.