Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

According to the fevered mind of Trump, he was now not wire tapped at all, but 'under surveillance'.

As a presidential candidate, I would imagine that is par for the course, (to use a golfing term :) )

If he wasn't he may have been of hob-nobbing with Russian envoys and the like.

He also says it was GCHQ spooking him, and not any American agencies.

The USA is completely 'not under command' (to use a naval term :) )at present.

According to the fevered mind of Trump, he was now not wire tapped at all, but 'under surveillance'.

As a presidential candidate, I would imagine that is par for the course, (to use a golfing term :) )

If he wasn't he may have been of hob-nobbing with Russian envoys and the like.

He also says it was GCHQ spooking him, and not any American agencies.

The USA is completely 'not under command' (to use a naval term :) )at present.

I agree. I would find it harder to believe that Trump was notunder surveillance, and wire tapped. They were desperately looking for an excuse to unseat him.

I agree. I would find it harder to believe that Trump was notunder surveillance, and wire tapped. They were desperately looking for an excuse to unseat him.

He is serving their purpose at present.

When he is no longer useful to them he will be gone.

There are plenty of Lee Harvey Oswald's and Jack Ruby's in the world to help them.

Sorry, posted in error

I agree. I would find it harder to believe that Trump was not under surveillance, and wire tapped. They were desperately looking for an excuse to unseat him.

They, whoever they are, do not have to look far for an excuse to unseat him. He provides more than enough evidence of his unsuitability without having to go looking for it. In fact he advertises it.

What is interesting is that Fox news (are they the US TV news equivalent of the Daily Mail and Daily Express ? ) have said that GCHQ were asked to bug him. GCHQ normally never confirm or deny anything but this morning went on record as saying it was "utterly ridiculous".

Tell me Anna, do you really support such a man ? And if not, why do you give the impression you do ?

They are now asking everyone to forget he ever said it all now.

Is this fellows state visit still going ahead?

Or will he have been committed to an asylum before then?:loopy::hihi:

It would be funny, if it wasn't for the clear and unequivocal intention underlying this 'GCHQ' claim by Spicer (no doubt on instructions from Bannon, just like Trump's wiretap tweets were, as is his increasing animosity with the US intelligence agencies and community): to drive as much of a political wedge between the US and UK intelligence communities, as there already is between the White House and the US intelligence community.

There's a few persons whom this would benefit immensely, but there's one who stands out in particular, because the US intelligence services are busy right now drilling investigative holes about his involvement in the US campaign (and other populist ones) left, right and centre.

I don't think I need to mention his name :|

It would be funny, if it wasn't for the clear and unequivocal intention underlying this 'GCHQ' claim by Spicer (no doubt on instructions from Bannon, just like Trump's wiretap tweets were, as is his increasing animosity with the US intelligence agencies and community): to drive as much of a political wedge between the US and UK intelligence communities, as there already is between the White House and the US intelligence community.

There's a few persons whom this would benefit immensely, but there's one who stands out in particular, because the US intelligence services are busy right now drilling investigative holes about his involvement in the US campaign (and other populist ones) left, right and centre.

I don't think I need to mention his name :|

Putin. I'm quite sure you mean putin. As in Vladimir Putin, Russian president. ;)

I hoping we can bin this state visit off - it's embarrassing, he's slagging us (and our media) off more than the Russians do. I'm sure May is regretting now. I wouldn't be surprised if the queen had a "health scare" (she's 90 - she's entitled to throw a sicky) if he does get a state visit.

I find it hilarious that Trump is convinced that pretty much everybody is conspiring against him except for the Russians, who are probably the most likely people to conspire against him.

I find it hilarious that Trump is convinced that pretty much everybody is conspiring against him except for the Russians, who are probably the most likely people to conspire against him.

When you start hankering for the eloquence and clarity of thought of GW Bush you know you're in trouble.

When you start hankering for the eloquence and clarity of thought of GW Bush you know you're in trouble.

I read something similar in Private Eye.

The question is, will he last his full term
I couldnt vote..... Trump is a laughing stock of this country........

Many think he wont last much past July!