Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

Will Trump last his full presidential term ?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump last his full presidential term ?

• Trump will not last his full term
    • Trump probably won`t last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term
    • Trump will last his full term and get re-elected

The tweets are back:hihi:

Saturday 4 March 2017 11.57 GMT Last modified on Saturday 4 March 2017 12.01 GMT

Donald Trump has accused the Obama administration of intercepting communications at his offices in New York City before the presidential election in November last year.

The US president tweeted at 5.35am Eastern time:

Follow

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!

1:35 PM - 4 Mar 2017

6,706 6,706 Retweets 13,634 13,634 likes

Follow

Is it legal for a sitting President to be "wire tapping" a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW!

1:49 PM - 4 Mar 2017

3,525 3,525 Retweets 9,609 9,609 likes

Follow

I'd bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October

I must admit that after his Congress speech I did wonder if the penny had dropped (pun intended : Penistone999) and Trump would begin acting like a President, and then by implication, he`d stand a better chance of completing his term. And then this.

Unless the guy has absolute proof* that Obama did indeed authorise the tapping of his phone (and the previous head of the CIA has denied it), he (Trump) is an imbecile. How is he going to get out of this ?

*And if he has why did he not out it out there ?

I must admit that after his Congress speech I did wonder if the penny had dropped (pun intended : Penistone999) and Trump would begin acting like a President, and then by implication, he`d stand a better chance of completing his term. And then this.

Unless the guy has absolute proof* that Obama did indeed authorise the tapping of his phone (and the previous head of the CIA has denied it), he (Trump) is an imbecile. How is he going to get out of this ?

*And if he has why did he not out it out there ?

get over it he is the elected leader of the USA, get used to it like we are leaving the EU

get over it he is the elected leader of the USA, get used to it like we are leaving the EU

Yes we live in desperate times, don't we?

Going to hell in a handcart as they say.

Yes we live in desperate times, don't we?

Going to hell in a handcart as they say.

If you believe that. I'd rarther think that we are in a new era

Edited by phil752

I noticed that there are now demonstrations to support President Trump.

Does being elected somehow give him a mandate to lie to his heart's content? :loopy:

And WTF has that got to do with the UK leaving the EU? :huh:

Where are they? Nuremburg? :)

Small ones, relatively speaking.

We know that Trump is a slow motion car crash with the trajectory set and impact is going to happen sooner or later,the only question is,can normal people,principally in the USA,contain what ensues to the minimum,or we are all going to have to look out.

I cannot understand why anyone over here, not anyone who actually thinks about it, would be pleased that Trump was the US President.

Even nationalists, like Penistone999, shouldn`t be pleased about it, let`s repeat shall we ? :

Trump is an American nationalist, that is America first.

British nationalists want Britain first.

Can`t you see the illogicality......

To anyone who isn`t a nationalist, it`s quite obvious why people don`t like or respect Trump.

I see you`re pro Brexit, you know the vote that was won by lying ? If not, when is the NHS getting its £350 million a week ? And when are we going to get this free trade deal (like all the Leavers said we definitely would* "because the EU have more to gain form it") ?

* Note, it was only the Leave campaign which said this, and repeatedly. Everyone else said it was not going to happen.

Small ones, relatively speaking.

Depends on how they are or are not being reported.

Depends on how they are or are not being reported.

Fake news media. Failing NYT.

Like I said this is the best drama ever. The makers of House of Cards must be gutted, who is going to bother watching the new series when real life is much more bizarre.