Warning ! : Expect ANYTHING on the motorway..

Tell you what - when you stop insinuating that I'm a complete t****r because I drive a BMW I might decide to be a bit more polite to you ok?

As for the rest of your post, it doesn't even deserve a reply I'm afraid. I really cannot be bothered to correct all the half truths and failings in it.

Where, on this forum, have I said anyone at all is a complete t****r for anything ?

As for the second part of your post, you`re just avoiding the fact you have no answer.

You know OB, I`ve noticed you really are quite personal and insulting on a lot of your posts. I even think you are when you`re arguing with Brexiteers, and that`s something I`m on your side over. You should think about what I`ve said, but I won`t hold my breath.

It took you an entire minute to avoid it ??

Figure of speech, but you knew that already ;)

Where, on this forum, have I said anyone at all is a complete t****r for anything ? .

Do you understand what is meant by the verb "insinuate"?

Had a close encounter with a wheely bin in the middle lane of the M1 north of Leeds once. I'd just moved out to overtake an HGV at the time and only saw it at the last minute. :shocked:

I wheely don't believe it.