Block Con LEGO Show - Bramall Lane - Sun 19th Feb

Hi guys,

A friend recommended posting here about our LEGO Show this February.

The event will feature loads of LEGO models from talented Adult and Teenage Fans of LEGO from around the country. It will be hosted at Bramall Lane Stadium in Sheffield, in association with the Sheffield LEGO User Group on the 19th February 2017. Just in time to start off a fun-filled half term holiday.

Tickets are available on the door, but you can save money, and avoid the queues by booking them in advance at

blockcon.co.uk

Adults £5.00 + booking fee advance (£6 OTD)

Kids £3.00 + booking fee advance (£4 OTD)

There will be loads to do, and we'll have stalls galore.

Cheers - Rich

An infuriating site which doesn't tell you the booking fee until you get to the checkout.

It's only 30p per ticket in case anyone else is wondering.

I'm sorry you found it infuriating. What could we do to improve it?

You are right about the booking fee, it is 30p a ticket, which is still a 70p per ticket saving over the on the door price. There is also a 2% surcharge if you choose to use PayPal over Credit Card.

However, if you get your tickets before the end of the month of January, you are automatically entered into a Prize Draw to win some LEGO.

I'm sorry you found it infuriating. What could we do to improve it?

Don't get me wrong ... I was pleased to see that it was only 30p/ticket as I was expecting more.

Is it not possible to state 'plus 30p per ticket booking fee' right at the start? Instead of just saying 'plus booking fee'

Is it not possible to state 'plus 30p per ticket booking fee' right at the start? Instead of just saying 'plus booking fee'

Thank you for that - consider it done!

Cheers - Rich

Just a wee update for everyone. The television production company, Tuesday's Child, will be at the event promoting and recruiting for their new Channel 4 TV show which is a LEGO Building Competition, a la Bakeoff!

If you think you or your kids have what it takes, make sure you come along and speak to them in our entrance foyer!

Hi Stackable,

What time does this event start?.

Would I have to pay the entry fee for a 2 year old?.

Hi Stackable,

What time does this event start?.

Would I have to pay the entry fee for a 2 year old?.

Hi there.

It starts at 10am for ticket holders (9am for families with additional access needs). On the door is currently scheduled for 12:30pm, but maybe slightly earlier.

No, you wouldn't have to pay for a 2 year old. Age 3 and under go free.

Cheers - Rich

Hi Rich

Thanks for the prompt reply, but why the delay for 'pay on the door' customers!?.

Hi Rich

Thanks for the prompt reply, but why the delay for 'pay on the door' customers!?.

To give ticket holders priority, and reduce queues early on.

Yes, there will be a bar serving soft drinks, teas and coffees. They will also be providing food at lunchtime.