John Hallam of Sheffield

Can anyone help. I am looking to find John Hallam. He is the only child of Norman and Margaret Hallam The last contact I had with them they lived in fulmere road parsons cross. Sadly Norman and Margaret will have passed on.

John will be in his sixties now. They left there and went to live Boston for three or four on an exchange system and returned to the same address in parsons cross. I worked with Norman during that time. He worked for Wigfalls both in Boston and Sheffield for most of his working life. My name is Bill Daubney and I still live in Boston.

I can't PM you, can you PM me

Years ago, I knew a John Hallam who was a fireman at Manor Top fire station.

Years ago, I knew a John Hallam who was a fireman at Manor Top fire station.

That particular John Hallam now lives in Lerwick in the Shetland Isles.

I can't PM you, can you PM me

Hi I am new to Sheffield Forum and find it a little strange to find my way around. If this reaches you I don't mind giving my second email address which is thecres43@btinternet.com and we can go from there. Thanks.

I was at school with a John Hallam. This was King Edward's and he and I both started there in 1960, so he would now be about 67. There is an Old Edwardians' Association (they have a web site) which may be able to help, if that's the right John Hallam.

I was at school with a John Hallam. This was King Edward's and he and I both started there in 1960, so he would now be about 67. There is an Old Edwardians' Association (they have a web site) which may be able to help, if that's the right John Hallam.

Hi

I am off the Cross from that era and lived on Knutton Crescent,the name doesnt ring any bells with me but I know that Steve Bush (Bushbaby I think on here)remembers a lot of the old names I will contact him on Face Book and see if he knows anything

---------- Post added 16-01-2017 at 12:45 ----------

Apparently there was a John Hallam lived next door to a friend on Fulmere Road not Crescent ,no other info than that though

Edited by Chap BLADE