Waggon & Horses, Millhouses

We don't get our food from the above mentioned 3663, our suppliers are Kuehne and Nagel and our meat is supplied from a supplier Russell Hulme.

We are still on track to open at the end of February!

Kuehne and Nagel are a transport logistics company, they don't supply food. You may want to look at your invoices . They do however deliver on behalf of Brakes, Heineken, Britvic to name a few.

Hope you are going to do a few veggie alternatives other than Veggie Burger and Veg Lasagne Stefan. Looking forwards to our lass and me coming in to try the food and drink.

We don't get our food from the above mentioned 3663, our suppliers are Kuehne and Nagel and our meat is supplied from a supplier Russell Hulme.

Thanks for the business :)

Kuehne and Nagel are a transport logistics company, they don't supply food. You may want to look at your invoices . They do however deliver on behalf of Brakes, Heineken, Britvic to name a few.

Lol.

Good to know that an interest is taken in where the food actually comes from.

We are still on track to open at the end of February!

Hiya Stefan.

Can you give me a run down of your gluten free options?

Lol.

Good to know that an interest is taken in where the food actually comes from.

It brought a smile to my face! Russel Hulme are decent butchers though.

Hi Stefan

Great to hear that you will be re-opening the Wagon & Horses. We at Millhouses Works Cricket Club (who play in Millhouses Park) used the W&H for many, many years as a choice of pub after training and games bringing many people back to eat and drink.

We have unfortunatly had to use the Robin recently which just doesn't have the same atmosphere as the W&H did.

We look forward to re-joining you at the W&H and hopefully we can meet up to discuss if we can work together on some projects.

All the best,

Kieron

Yes, I understand this, but they also deliver from a warehouse they have with products from a range of suppliers.

We order via K + N and they they source the products so they are not solely a logistics company.

http://www.kn-portal.com/industry/foodservice/

Our invoices are via K + N and do not break down each individual item in regards to its source.

Regards, Stefan

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 00:46 ----------

Hope you are going to do a few veggie alternatives other than Veggie Burger and Veg Lasagne Stefan. Looking forwards to our lass and me coming in to try the food and drink.

We will be launching on a new Spring 2014 menu that has not yet been finalised but as soon as I know the options I will post them for you, hope to see you soon!

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 00:48 ----------

Hiya Stefan.

Can you give me a run down of your gluten free options?

As above as soon as I have a final proof of our new menu, I will list them on here for you!

Thanks for your interest!

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 00:50 ----------

Hi Stefan

Great to hear that you will be re-opening the Wagon & Horses. We at Millhouses Works Cricket Club (who play in Millhouses Park) used the W&H for many, many years as a choice of pub after training and games bringing many people back to eat and drink.

We have unfortunatly had to use the Robin recently which just doesn't have the same atmosphere as the W&H did.

We look forward to re-joining you at the W&H and hopefully we can meet up to discuss if we can work together on some projects.

All the best,

Kieron

Hi Kieron, I should be moved into the Waggon by around the 3-4th February and have a few people to meet up and speak to but feel free to inbox me your mobile number and we can meet for sure, as I'm all for helping and having community events and projects!

Many Thanks,

Stefan

Yes, I understand this, but they also deliver from a warehouse they have with products from a range of suppliers.

We order via K + N and they they source the products so they are not solely a logistics company.

http://www.kn-portal.com/industry/foodservice/

Our invoices are via K + N and do not break down each individual item in regards to its source.

Regards, Stefan

They are still a logistics company, with warehousing. They provide the solution to use multiple suppliers such as brakes and 3663 or Heineken and Britvic to save on warehouse costs and delivery. There is nowhere on their website that you linked to that says they are in anyway a food sourcing and supply company.

You will have contract and supply agreements in place with large food operators, K+N will then hold these items around the country in their warehouses to get them to you. The products are not made by them. I do have a vague idea, as I use them!

They even state themselves they're operators who are...

A dedicated solution where we store and pick orders for all outlets, delivering them through a supporting network of regional platforms

Consolidating of existing routes to their outlets into a single multi-temperature delivery to improve service, reduce costs and improve supplier performance

Support for the physical infrastructure with an integrated IT platform that allows all suppliers to ‘connect’ with the Foodservice operator and provide visibility of performance and yields across outlets.

Tailored delivery services for outlets that recognise the limitations of their stock rooms, delivery times and requirements for fresh products.

Dedicated implementation teams that take full responsibility for delivering projects on time, to the agreed specification and on budget.

I'm all for helping and having community events and projects!

Good.

I've always thought that the open area at the Northern end of the building would be an ideal spot to have a popular local band play...

Harsh !! if your so anti large pub chains, why are you feeding a Wetherspoons with your custom?

Its all about service to me, with good quality products at realistic prices. your eating on the cheap by a large outlet that buys cheap, rumoured with products very close to sell by date!!

You seem to have an axe to grind, yet still pay in to the type of company your complaining about!!

Couldn't agree more with you Pundsworth! Someone definitely has a Bee in there bonnet haha :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:21 ----------

i have no opinion on that chain, i dont use it, its rare i use Wetherspoons either. i dont go for big chains usually!!

So i back my preferences by voting with my feet, unlike the above poster knocking one chain and paying in to another on a regular basis!!

No surprises coming at this end, i am also ex trade. I do know the score.

Exactly! Well said Poundsworth! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:23 ----------

Have to slate my thirst somewhere with the whippets!! All i am asking is that instead of putting on a load of fancy words about customer experience and having "passion" for people bla bla they just say it how it is ie hard work for not much pay!

Dipstick. :loopy:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:34 ----------

I think it's going to be a cracking place when it's open. Some people on here just want to throw there infinite knowledge & pessimism, with a cliche of "it's gonna be just another chain/Wetherspoons/attraction to chavs" type-pub. All I can say to you people, is GIVE IT A REST! :nono:

Let's see how it turns out, give some CONSTRUCTIVE support to Stefan, instead of harping on about calories & irrelevant negative issues. I know everyone wishes the W&H all the best for the future, and I'm sure everyone will be popping in to check it out - (I will for sure!!).

Good luck to Stefan & Flaming Grill Pubs! :thumbsup::clap:

Couldn't agree more with you Pundsworth! Someone definitely has a Bee in there bonnet haha :hihi:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:21 ----------

Exactly! Well said Poundsworth! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:23 ----------

Dipstick. :loopy:

---------- Post added 24-01-2014 at 16:34 ----------

I think it's going to be a cracking place when it's open. Some people on here just want to throw there infinite knowledge & pessimism, with a cliche of "it's gonna be just another chain/Wetherspoons/attraction to chavs" type-pub. All I can say to you people, is GIVE IT A REST! :nono:

Let's see how it turns out, give some CONSTRUCTIVE support to Stefan, instead of harping on about calories & irrelevant negative issues. I know everyone wishes the W&H all the best for the future, and I'm sure everyone will be popping in to check it out - (I will for sure!!).

Good luck to Stefan & Flaming Grill Pubs! :thumbsup::clap:

I know I may have expressed some concerns but I agree with you. We need to get behind it and give it a chance before knocking it. After all, the last thing we want is to lose another local pub, for good.