Ecclesall hype

If you're that worked up about it, why not bring a big stick to the next meet?

Might make you feel a bit better.

But then again...

Originally posted by t020

I presume by "n00b" you mean me? I'm fed up of this.

Nope. I meant me! It's a classic newbie tactic to wade into a forum and start going over old ground that thay don't know has been done to death already.

'to20' the reason that you have all this bad press, is due to the fact that you rave about ecclesall and regard it so highly, above other equally as good areas, and I think that it really gets peoples backs up so lets have less of your attitude and put down and then maybe people might warm to you! (It is ok been famous on the forum website but being famous for being an arrogant to*%er is not something to be proud of why not become famous on the site for you diplomatic cleaver and informative coments then you might get the respect that you deserve rather than people trying to get a rise out of you!!!!!!)

Originally posted by poster

'to20' the reason that you have all this bad press, is due to the fact that you rave about ecclesall and regard it so highly, above other equally as good areas, and I think that it really gets peoples backs up so lets have less of your attitude and put down and then maybe people might warm to you!

I have to disagree with you there Poster.

The reason t020 gets bad press is not down to the fact he 'bigs up' Ecclesall (in fact some of us admire him for constantly doing so). It is in actuall fact the way he conveys himself on Sheffield Forum. He can sometimes have a very tunnel vision viewpoint of other people based on the area's they live, the way they vote and for the grammar they use.

He sometimes decides it's right to call certain females derogatory names just because they happen to post a picture of themselves or because they happen to work in a lap dancing club. The way in which these have come across in the past has basically meant that he has burned a lot of bridges which will slowly have to be rebuilt.

However on rare occaisions it is noticable how his posting manner is changing and the 'arrogant' side to his personality is slipping slightly. This may change for the better given time.

This is not meant to be a bash t020 post... this is just spelling out some of the 'REAL' reasons people have a disliking of him. It's not just because he contested about a murder in Ecclesall. Just have a read of some of his posts over time and you'll soon get a picture... the truth speaks for itself.

However that being said none of us are perfect personified (least of all me... which I will happilty admit). I can have tendencies to post before I think on occaisions in the heat of debate. Maybe that's the aggressive side of my personality coming out... I by no means claim to be perfect.

So please... if I may... don't just bring t020 down if he hasn't had a direct attack on you first. It doesn't look good for him and it doesn't look good for you. It certainly doesn't look good on for the Sheffield Forum family friendly image.

Like I say t020 this is not a personal attack and I trust you can see that and understand my point.

Anyway back on topic... and hopefully it will end there because the Ecclesall thing has been done A LOT.

T020 is correct in saying that the rising house prices speak for themselves in describing how sought after the area of Ecclesall is. It is a nice area and I take nothing away from it. However the city of Sheffield has many nice areas. An area is what you make of it after all.

All the best!

DaBouncer all very good points and well put, all im looking to do is just point out ways in which to20 could help improve his image I have no direct resentment to to20 but I do feel that he needs to be a little more diplomatic in his posts so COME ON TO20 SHOW US WHAT YOU ARE REALLY LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t020 does have an undeserved hard time on here. Yes he is opinionated but his crime as I see it is that his opinions are to the right of the political spectrum.

You've only to look at some of the pompous leftie postings that have been made by some on here to see that he is not alone in his extremism.

Don't play into their hands t020, keep coming on and stirring it.

Originally posted by Mo

If this is not t020 bait then I don't know what is. I'm taking cover right now :D

So what you are actually saying, is you like the way to20 reacts as it gives you some perverted pleasure, his views are biased, shallow and unimformative, all im asking him to do is to show us what valid points he can put across so 'Mo' dont encourage him!

Just to save t020 the bother of rising to this stinky old bait

(dont say I never do you any favours t020!)

Originally posted by poster

his views are biased, shallow and unimformative, all im asking him to do is to show us what valid points he can put across

All his views, or just some of them. Which views in particular?

Any reason you can think of that he should feel the need to justify his views to a complete stranger with no posting history?

No, me neither.

I have been reading this forum since Jan, I have just never had the time to post, but reading the post that are put up by to20 makes me angry it is plain to see that he is a nobody, dying to be a somebody, and why should I need posting history to put a valid point across. Who are you to coment all of the people have had a dig at to20 in their time. What are you scared of that he might leave his precious eccle**** and spank your ass with his broadsheet news paper dont make me laugh!!!!! s1ag him of one day stick up for him the next hipocrit!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD - This thread has degenerated so I'm closing it. This forum was not set up to allow people to exchange insults and that seems to be what is happening here.

If anyone has any problems with this decison then please PM me or enter something in the feedback forum.