Auto electrician advice/recommendations?

Hi I used Brett at BW autos (07506 746262) when I had battery problems a few months back he was great and Id definatly recommend him, as for how much I can't really say but it might be worth giving him a ring and having a chat. http://www.bwautoelectrics.co.uk/

better off buying battery from eurocarpart, with discount code you cant really beat it for a good branded battery,

I wouldn't want to try and guess what the problem is, but when I needed an auto electrician, my mechanic recommended a chap called Paul on 07808 728889. He came (in a blizzard!) and did some diagnostics, and eventually changed the battery and (I seem to recall) did something with the alternator cabling.

My heater fan only works intermittently, sometimes a tap on the dash will start it. Anyone know a good guy to sort it ?? ( One who charges fair prices ) The car is a 57 Corsa, no air con.

Mixer tap I would hope!

Methinks a tap on the head would be beneficial to certain forumers. :-)

Brett at Bw Auto electrics is great-fair priced - and genuine too , his number is 07506746262

Does anyone know a decent auto electrician who doesn't charge a fortune. My clio won't start, mechanic has done all he can, repaired my starter motor and replaced a relay and a few wires, got it revving but that's it, might be immobiliser or fault with key fob. Need sorting asap really.

Edited by Jillybabes
Spelling

Speak with Ren Parts they will advise.....Renaults do this thing where you have to shut the doors lock un lock and start with in a certain time ..Odd but true

Theres a guy i used when i had a Renault. Its on City road. Autoronics i think is the name. He sorted me right out, fixed a spare key card, replaced a part of a board, a wire and some fuses. He was at it for a couple of hours or more and the bill came to a very reasonable £90 inc parts and labour.