How often do you clean your shoes?

Never clean shoes, can't be bothered, too much trouble,waste of valuable time, stupid pastime, no polish, don't want any, there should be shoe shiners in Sheffield same as New York and that would solve my problem.

I used to shoe-shine when I was in the scouts, wasnt much of a market for it i'm afraid. My dad cleans mine without me even asking!!

Originally posted by Red 2

who says you have to clean shoes?!

Nobody does. Nor do we have to brush our teeth, change our undies, comb our hair etc etc, but most of us do because we like to be clean (and others like us to be also).

Originally posted by bulldog D

Parade Gloss!TTFN

Agreed! They come up a treat.

Except in the blazing sun, where it just falls off literally.

I've got some Ugg boots which i was worried about cleaning, so i've been using protector spray on them for ages. It did actually prevent them getting water marks, despite the fact that i walked through snow in them! But now i've finally had the guts to buy some suede cleaner, and i use that with a sponge and they've come up brilliant. I clean them about once a fortnight now, and then spray the protector on after. I got the cleaner from a website called shoestring. I've always got the spray from there as well. :)

I don't polish shoes, ever. My biker boots are that scuffed they look grey (they started their life black)

Parade Gloss!

That's the kitty.

It saves hours on bulling up!

Can see yer face in em!

Why! the oxfords wouldn't be complete without it.

however , there is always a price to pay for convenience and old glossy can soon dry out the leather so don't use it continuosly or your finest Tricker's will crack up.

Absolutely!.

can see the old sar'nt major's face in 'em now.

TTFN

same gear as me bulldog, after years of bulling i can quite happily stand next to anyone without shame :thumbsup:

I mostly wear shoes that can be bunged into the washing machine, although when I need to scrub up, I have a pair of DMs which get polished as and when. Walking boots usually just get banged together to remove loose mud and sheep doodah.

I can't afford shoes.

But I clean my feet, sometimes.

I never clean my shoes. I am married. Why have a dog and bark yourself?