Audiology R.H.H

can anyone tell me where the audiology department is situated at the hallamshire hospital? thanks.

can anyone tell me where the audiology department is situated at the hallamshire hospital? thanks.

I floor. Should tell you on appointment letter.

I floor. Should tell you on appointment letter.

thanks becky, I am "forward planning" -- we do not have the letter yet.

surely the opticians are on I floor

Audiology is hearing department not eye department.

---------- Post added 03-01-2017 at 20:20 ----------

They are upstairs at the back of general outpatients. Think it's b floor.

I floor is the head and neck centre.

Audiology out patents is on B road on the left hand side, opposite side to the main entrance and a little further up.

Audiology out patents is on B road on the left hand side, opposite side to the main entrance and a little further up.

Bang on, I go there quite a bit. There's a sign too, albeit not particularly visible. Through the door and reception's on the left. Dependent of which way you go in, 'left' is the block with the multi-storey car park in it if that helps.

Audiology department is on B road (carpark road) in the Medical outpatients department (aka MOP)

Audiology department is on B road (carpark road) in the Medical outpatients department (aka MOP)

The car park is on A road, although you can still get access to Audiology through the outpatients entrance on A road.

That would have been my next comment, if I hadn't been trying to write it on a tablet :D

I can give you the number for audiology, it's indelibly engraved into my brain, I think...

The car park is on A road, although you can still get access to Audiology through the outpatients entrance on A road.

I actually meant A road, no idea why I put B road, blonde moment I guess :help: