Sheffield Wednesday v Wolverhampton Wanderers 02/01/17

According to top and a couple of others, apparently Joao isn't up to it?

i prefer fletcher to JOAO but then im not too sure on jones tbh LOL, JOAOs too Bi g Dave ish

somebody mentioned bambi the other day, trips over his own legs

"Wednesday boo'd off the pitch at the end of the game after riding their luck for most of the match".......Oh dear.

"Wednesday boo'd off the pitch at the end of the game after riding their luck for most of the match".......Oh dear.

Dont know about that didnt stay that long enough :rant:

Well as much as we was poor, & simple Wolves in my opinion the better side :clap:

We need to get rid off the dross, Pudil, Hunt, palmer, Nuihu, Wallace, Sasso, were not a selling side because i would give them away...:wave:

Dont know about that didnt stay that long enough :rant:

Well as much as we was poor, & simple Wolves in my opinion the better side :clap:

We need to get rid off the dross, Pudil, Hunt, palmer, Nuihu, Wallace, Sasso, were not a selling side because i would give them away...:wave:

I have said before and I will agree with you again 66 because I think you are right, even as a blade.

You have the base ingredients of a promotion hunting team and if anything you have some real luxuries within the squad as well however you have several week links who simply aren't good enough and with the exception of Hunt and Sasso (who I don't know enough about to judge them), I agree with the players that you have named.

A team balances itself out over the course of a season when you are fielding players who aren't good enough. You will win games but you will also draw and lose a few because of the inconsistency within the squad.

If you get things right in this window then there is no reason what so ever why you lot can't look to improve the consistency and really kick on into the second half of the season. Do I think that they automatic spots are beyond you? Honestly yes, however this is because I don't think you have shown enough as of yet this season in order to show yourself as one of the best two teams in that division.......Play-offs?...You can make these even with your current patchy form however can you win them?...Not as it is but should you improve the squad in the key area then there is no reason why you can't at least have another trip to Wembley.

One thing is for sure.....This keeps on happening every now and again. Wolves just played you off the park and it isn't acceptable. Carlos needs to get it right in this window if you want anything out of this season.

In my humble opinion, I think the difference between the Owls this season from last season is purely down to culture. Something has soured the cream and it is manifesting itself on the pitch. I'll be surprised if you make the play-offs this year.

Listening to P or G, a lot of owls fans are saying similar things.

Maybe the hierarchy need to take a very serious look at the squad and weed out the problem players to enable the remainder to flourish. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the barrel.

Just my two penneth.

Well if Wolves played us off the park we must have annihilated Newcastle,Carlos got his selection wrong today,Mcmanaman should not have started and Reach should have moved up,too many had an off day but hey 5 unbeaten.

What a rubbish team performance,not played well last two games,Going to get punished soon by one team,No Strength in midfield or Speed Up Front,Why keep playing the ball in the Air today when Wolves have 3 massive centre halfs,Lucas Joao got not strength in him at All,Carlos does not seem to realise that we lost the Play Off final by a Team Full of Power & Strength but why can"t is Owls team be like that,seems very odd

Well if Wolves played us off the park we must have annihilated Newcastle,Carlos got his selection wrong today,Mcmanaman should not have started and Reach should have moved up,too many had an off day but hey 5 unbeaten.

The words of many an angry Owls fan on Praise Or Grumble right now......

The same things are being said...."I went to Preston and I went today and we have been really poor in both games"

Two seperate callers have said that you are a poor team who rely heavily on FF and Lees is it?.....I am merely repeating what your supporters who have been are saying.

Over 30k there,when did we last have that in Sheffield?the team let us down today and Wolves fully deserved their result.

we're tired according to Carlos lol and Pudil mentioned that after Preston

how come the other teams arent tired Oo

Over 30k there,when did we last have that in Sheffield?the team let us down today and Wolves fully deserved their result.

I think we had over 30'000 against Spurs 2 years ago

---------- Post added 02-01-2017 at 18:21 ----------

We'll win this without any problem.

Not a good prediction

we're tired according to Carlos lol and Pudil mentioned that after Preston

how come the other teams arent tired Oo

Tired!

What a set of wussies.

Last couple of places in the play-offs will go down to Goal difference. Owls need firepower like yesterday.