Maniac on the Parkway

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I correctly guessed the make of car. Just why does BMW attract the 'I'm better than you, so make way for me' idiots ??

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I correctly guessed the make of car. Just why does BMW attract the 'I'm better than you, so make way for me' idiots ??

I'd have guessed Audi or Subaru so I'm quite disappointed!

I had a idiot in a black audi at the bottom of knowles hill that went onto my side of the road driving at 30 coming towards me with all his windows still frozen over. Luckily he heard my horn and swerved back to his side of the road.

Guest busdriver1

Maybe a brightbus driver going to work? Or are you just a serial victim.

It doesn't. It does attract the jealouos ones who want to whine about people driving a car they think is better.

Lets face it if you ranted like that and then said it was a middle aged woman in a Vauxhall Astra it's nowhere near as interesting as a chav in a Corsa or banker in a BMW is it...

It doesn't. It does attract the jealouos ones who want to whine about people driving a car they think is better.

Lets face it if you ranted like that and then said it was a middle aged woman in a Vauxhall Astra it's nowhere near as interesting as a chav in a Corsa or banker in a BMW is it...

You spelt banker wrong.

Just been on the Parkway and was almost taken out by some moron in his BMW. No signals just swerved right into my path then swerved to the other lane then back in front of me. I got past him and saw in my rear view he made two other cars jam their brakes on hard.

Total moron!

So If you are traveling near Whiston be careful. He may still be on the roads.

Rant over!!!:hihi:

Were you sat in the right lane not over taking anyone?

The reason I ask is because the park way is notorious for it. "I am turning right in 2 mile so I will just sit in the outside lane at bang on 50mph not over taking anyone but blocking the way so no one else can get past".

Guest busdriver1
Were you sat in the right lane not over taking anyone?

The reason I ask is because the park way is notorious for it. "I am turning right in 2 mile so I will just sit in the outside lane at bang on 50mph not over taking anyone but blocking the way so no one else can get past".

This guy is a serial victim of bad driving. People travel miles to show off their poor skills, the only common factor is Happy Daddy is there. hmmmmm

My neighbour owns a BMW, and he's crashed it twice (on the same road) in the 18 months I've lived here. The last one was bad, the front end of the car was wrecked. It's fixed now, but I bet it didn't go through the insurance :suspect:

Fortunately it appears that no other cars were involved