Maniac on the Parkway

Just been on the Parkway and was almost taken out by some moron in his BMW. No signals just swerved right into my path then swerved to the other lane then back in front of me. I got past him and saw in my rear view he made two other cars jam their brakes on hard.

Total moron!

So If you are traveling near Whiston be careful. He may still be on the roads.

Rant over!!!:hihi:

Just been on the Parkway and was almost taken out by some moron in his BMW. No signals just swerved right into my path then swerved to the other lane then back in front of me. I got past him and saw in my rear view he made two other cars jam their brakes on hard.

Total moron!

hmm I've had few morons do that to me. But it's ok I've 2 dash cams one in back / front . I've reported quite a lot of idiots with proof. Saw I know exactly how it is. I catch them on phones & eating Edited by Ub40

Guest sibon

Nice one :D:D

No signals just swerved right into my path then swerved to the other lane then back in front of me. I got past him and saw in my rear view he made two other cars jam their brakes on hard.

Total moron!

I was on the parkway last night and witnessed '2' idiots driving like lunatics. One was definitely a BMW. Both morons :o:o:o

A colleague once said to me ( we both do 20k+ a year so see our fair share of idiot/poor driving) That you just have to imagine why they are driving like that, take out the fact it is poor driving and maybe they are racing to see a dying parent/child/grandparent etc. They may not always drive like that and are actually a reasonable person!

Makes me be a little calmer !

even so if that was the case they should still not endager other familys.

Nice one :D:D

Not that difficult to do in reality because idiots like that tend not to think ahead so they can end up in a jam whilst a driver who thinks ahead can sail past.

Guest sibon
Not that difficult to do in reality because idiots like that tend not to think ahead so they can end up in a jam whilst a driver who thinks ahead can sail past.

Nice to see that the sense of humour bypass was a success.

Total moron!

just curious, why did you pass him? when I encounter anything like this I tend to hold back and let the moron get away from me.