Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday 31/12/16

The snipes stop, or this thread gets closed and bans issued.

Horrific performance. Absolutely appalling all over the pitch

We got it wrong today. I couldn't for the life of me work out what we were actually trying to play it was a bizarre performance. Bannan even seemed to be playing up front at some point.

A point gained definitely but we didn't deserve it.

it was like they were stuffed so full of turkey they couldnt run, pass, or kick the ball Oo

it was like they were stuffed so full of turkey they couldnt run, pass, or kick the ball Oo

Like what's been said,look at this next year and we got a good away point.

What I have seen today, Nuhiu, palmer, Wallace, Pudil need replacing or sticking on the bench at most :suspect:

What I have seen today, Nuhiu, palmer, Wallace, Pudil need replacing or sticking on the bench at most :suspect:

i agree with most of them but wallace, hes not been firing on all cylinders this season but he can certainly pull things out of a hat

i agree with most of them but wallace, hes not been firing on all cylinders this season but he can certainly pull things out of a hat

Tbh Mel I'm not a Wallace fan at all....

You know 66 mate, bot that it matters because i'm a blade but I very much agree with you regarding the above.

I happen to think that you lot have a bloody good core of a squad barring a couple of weaknesses...which might I add can be sorted out and if you do then you are in with a pretty decent shout of a bit of success this year.

Nuhiu is Nuhiu ain't he....He isn't good enough to be a week in, week out striker in that league however I think even he knows his limitations in that league. He does a job every now and again in respects to throwing himself about a bit and holding up play in that danger third of the pitch.

Palmer is a bit of a dodgy one. Shows the odd glimpse of capability but for the majority he isn't in the game....He is steady enough however we are talking about "project promotion" and with that in mind, for a young lad he isn't always reliable in a full back position and going forward he isn't great.

Wallace was once a great player. From set pieces he still shows that he has got a lethal peg on him however you watch him on the pitch jogging around and pointing at others to cover positions and it is obvious that his legs aren't what they used to be...You will get a few bright moments out of him in a game because he has talent however over the course of 90 minutes...I don't think he is up to the job for you...

Pudil is an annoying one because he had a decent enough game going forward against Newcastle therefore is it more of a formation thing with him or instructions?..I am a big fan of full backs getting in advanced positions when it is safe to do so.....Theres is a bit of iffiness regarding Pudils ability at the back at times, he gets beat to easy as seen on many occasion.

Palmer and pudil will do unless something better comes along. Agree with nuhiu and wallace though, hopefully we have solved the wallace situation with the wigan winger, definitely need to find a new striker though

Palmer and pudil will do unless something better comes along. Agree with nuhiu and wallace though, hopefully we have solved the wallace situation with the wigan winger, definitely need to find a new striker though

It wasn't that long ago that McManaman was thought to be one of the hottest young prospects in English football and back then I can honestly say that I was an admirer of him.

If you give the lad a bit of freedom to rediscover that form then he has the potential to be the best signing that you lot have made since Chansiri arrived.

Prior to this season I think you have to admit that wide men was something that you have always lacked for whatever reason.

It is worth noting that McGeady was fantastic today.

Right Nervy,Nuhiu reminds me of another Sheffield forward,not good enough,Wallace had his best game at Toon but one in ten not good enough,Reachs goal may set him going,Palmerston distribution for an ex midfielder has always disappointed me but he defends better than Hunt.

There is an ignore facility I suggest you use it. Alternatively I can suspend any and all accounts that persist in baiting and bickering. Your choice