Preston North End v Sheffield Wednesday 31/12/16

Well that was coming....Only watched the second half however let's face it, you lot have been terrible and Preston deserve it.

Preston 1-0 Hutchinson own goal

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:42 ----------

Sky TV say Preston well on top. About 10mins left

Well that was coming....Only watched the second half however let's face it, you lot have been terrible and Preston deserve it.

I totally agree, we have been lost of ideas.

I totally agree, we have been lost of ideas.

Passing has been poor, they didn't seem to have a clue. Typical Wednesday chance to go third in the table and well over 4000 people travelling to watch them and they don't turn up and now down to 7th.

Edited by iansheff

win at Toon then but throw it away,sounds as though we were too negative,starting to look like a one man side.

Fifty three percent possession but only six shots, none on target and only one corner.

Fifty three percent possession but only six shots, none on target and only one corner.

thats because you need to get past their defenders to do that and we couldnt, then on the other end we couldnt seem to stop their strikers lol

---------- Post added 31-12-2016 at 16:57 ----------

win at Toon then but throw it away,sounds as though we were too negative,starting to look like a one man side.

nah, it wasnt like we were missing somebody, just the whole team played crap. westwood was the best player again with his acrobatics and double saves

I said in the OP that this could be a banana skin, typical after the lords mayors parade performance but come away with an undeserved draw, I'll take that from a bad game.

Onwards and upwards.

How have we got a point from that i will never know, one thing for sure we never give in.