Owls Transfer Rumours For Jan 2017

According to Sky Sam Winnal having a medical & will be signing later today? So looks like we will be having another sammmmmy.

There's a danger here of CC playing football manager on his computer again. Too many chef's spoil the meal.

With your previous signings, now him from Barnsley and loan signing Rhoads, this is going to get complicated.

There's a danger here of CC playing football manager on his computer again. Too many chef's spoil the meal.

With your previous signings, now him from Barnsley and loan signing Rhoads, this is going to get complicated.

Not seen anything about Rhodes signing on loan, happy days if true. Not sure about him from Barnsley but he has a decent goal record recently

Its called buying sensibly and having a squad which in theory can get us into the Premier League......you would imagine,one or two fringe players going out of the door before the 31st....although not FF despite your very bold prediction to the contrary....!

No loan window and on-going injuries deem it vital to have cover in all areas.

---------- Post added 12-01-2017 at 11:18 ----------

It wouldn't be the first, second or third time its happened. They played in the premiership because of that.

and come straight back down and continued the downward spiral every since...;)

I would guess the strike force would be Forestieri and/or Hooper/Fletcher dependant on availability with Winnall vying with GH/SF. We've shown in recent weeks that the back up to these players - Nuhiu and Joao are not good enough at the present time, I feel AN will be sold and LJ loaned out, so Winnall certainly fits into the mix.

Would like to see Connor houriane come to Hillsboro, with win all. A guy who will give you everything . a very powerful left foot, scoring often from 20 plus yards,a great team member, scoring 17 last year , 10 goals so far this season.

Would like to see Connor houriane come to Hillsboro, with win all. A guy who will give you everything . a very powerful left foot, scoring often from 20 plus yards,a great team member, scoring 17 last year , 10 goals so far this season.

He would be a good addition but I think we may be a bit overloaded in the midfield department.

He would be a good addition but I think we may be a bit overloaded in the midfield department.

Our midfielders are not scoring so they need some competition and this guy would be a good addition.

Our midfielders are not scoring so they need some competition and this guy would be a good addition.

Yes good point, I can't disagree with that. Get him in and maybe off load ones that are not producing.

The Bus is going, so that's one off the wage bill.

Carlos has already said he'd like someone in due to Lee injury.