5 evil men convicted of rape and trafficking

Not only should the girls be compensated highly (not as if compensation will bring back what they have lost, but it can help them build a better life) but they should be rewarded for their bravery. Such courage is truly inspirational to people everywhere.

Knowing human nature takes no qualifications.

As does knowing when someone is telling the truth or lying to try and save their own skin.

What did the ones who have just been convicted of traffiking think they were involved in then, enlighten us all?

For you to agree that they were unaware of what was happening or to be oblivious to what happened to the poor girls is naivety at its finest.

They were complicit in the scheme and their actions had a causal effect to facilitate the rape.

If you think that makes them less guilty then i cant agree.

As ive said, i think joint enterprise would make sure that they all felt the weight of the law and not let the ones who have lied and convinced the jury get off lightly.

Sorry.

Where have I said anything about the facts of this case ? I haven't because I do not know the prosecution case nor the defence - neither do you. I am not able -as you seem all too willing - to express any views on the evidence because I do not know what it is - neither do you but have a curious desire to repeatedly suggest people have "got off" and lied to a jury - how the hell would you know?

Before you start commenting on what joint enterprise is or is not go and read the Supreme Courts latest judgement - educate yourself a little first before spouting

Youve been in profession too long mate if you cant see the wood for the trees.

Hang the lot of them...

Agree,put them in jail and it just adds to the problems there,

---------- Post added 23-12-2016 at 13:52 ----------

Add Sutcliffe,Huntly and the Rigby killers too.

Youve been in profession too long mate if you cant see the wood for the trees.

What profession would that be ?

I don't have any problems with my eyesight either - I like to see and consider the evidence as opposed to expressing an opinion formed in a vacuum.

Each to their own -

Is assume the legal profession given your posting history.

At least i have an opinion,as yet youve failed to answer any questions ive posed.

IE :- what do you think the ones who have just been charged with just traffiking think they were driving schoolgirls around for? And do you truly believe they had no part in raping the girls. The accusation was made or the charges wouldnt have been there to drop in the first place.

Maybe they though the others in the gang were starting a brownie troupe eh!

Give me a break.

Is assume the legal profession given your posting history.

At least i have an opinion,as yet youve failed to answer any questions ive posed.

IE :- what do you think the ones who have just been charged with just traffiking think they were driving schoolgirls around for? And do you truly believe they had no part in raping the girls. The accusation was made or the charges wouldnt have been there to drop in the first place.

Maybe they though the others in the gang were starting a brownie troupe eh!

Give me a break.

Your opinion is based on nothing - it is devoid of any value because you don't know the facts. You know nothing about the case whatsoever yet feel able to form a firm opinion that people have 'got off' - maybe the jury were much better placed than you to form such an opinion?

You ask "And do you truly believe they had no part in raping the girls" - the jury didn't think so did they.

Some were acquitted of charges - they were not dropped - you simply can't even grasp the very basics can you - dont let the facts get in the way of an opinion though:):)

Youll get splinters sitting on that fence.

Of course juries are always right arent they.

Take your pc blinkers off and have another look.

You can call it aquitted if you like, i consider it getting away with it.

Just traffiking? Seriously? You think thats how a grooming gang works? Seriously? "i just drove them round your honour,honest!", the jury might have bought it but i doubt the majority of people would!

Yes yes "i dont know because ive not heard the evidence" blah blah.

You dont think that stinks at all?

Youll get splinters sitting on that fence.

Of course juries are always right arent they.

Take your pc blinkers off and have another look.

You can call it aquitted if you like, i consider it getting away with it.

Just traffiking? Seriously? You think thats how a grooming gang works? Seriously? "i just drove them round your honour,honest!", the jury might have bought it but i doubt the majority of people would!

Yes yes "i dont know because ive not heard the evidence" blah blah.

You dont think that stinks at all?

In answer to your searching questions

(1) Juries deliver verdicts based on the "evidence" they are presented with in court (not in the pub/on a forum/on what the bloke in the office said) -

(2) Juries do not always get it right - they are human after all.

(3) PC blinkers ? That must mean because they are not white the standard of proof is lower than it is for white people. If you know what that it is -

Utterly duff point but entirely in keeping with your opinions

(4) You are singularly unqualified to say that anyone got away with it - you know zero about the facts - your guessing - juries are told not to guess.

(5) The jury are the people who heard the evidence - you nor I nor the majority of people didn't - as it happens the jury view matters far more than yours

Your final intelligent comment "blah blah" - lord help up us if we end up with a system on which peoples guilt or innocence is based on that sort of tripe.

Take a trip down to any crown court and listen to a short trial - might give an insight into how things actually happen - you will learn something (you will certainly enhance your knowledge)

Your opinion is based on nothing - it is devoid of any value because you don't know the facts. You know nothing about the case whatsoever yet feel able to form a firm opinion that people have 'got off' - maybe the jury were much better placed than you to form such an opinion?

You ask "And do you truly believe they had no part in raping the girls" - the jury didn't think so did they.

Some were acquitted of charges - they were not dropped - you simply can't even grasp the very basics can you - dont let the facts get in the way of an opinion though:):)

smiley faces , seriously . something as evil as this and you put a post ending with smiley faces

smiley faces , seriously . something as evil as this and you put a post ending with smiley faces

Indeed I do - where have I ever suggested that the offences are not seriously wrong ? You wont find it.

All I have done is to point out to a poster his view is based on no evidence at all - his comments as to people getting off etc

You should read the thread properly before you post - and maybe have one less stella :):)

Indeed I do - where have I ever suggested that the offences are not seriously wrong ? You wont find it.

All I have done is to point out to a poster his view is based on no evidence at all - his comments as to people getting off etc

You should read the thread properly before you post - and maybe have one less stella :):)

no stella here or any alcohol at all . stop being presumptuous . you are letting yourself and your argument down