Best Sausages In Sheffield

Crawshaws Chapeltown, think the "plain pork" are called something like "Yorkshire Gold Medal".

I used to get a lot of the thin ones in 1kg vacuum pack's for export when working away in places where pork products are not normally available.

Moor market and other small butchers all good britush meats not imported rubbish.....

#supportbritishfarmers

I like the old English sausages that Crawshaws sell, they are full of flavour and hardly any fat comes out of them when cooking. I go to the main office/shop at Hellaby.

I haven't had a good sausage since Fuel closed

Has to be Quorn. Linda McCartney contains soya, and soya doesn't like me.

Whereas Quorn makes me spew from both ends.

I like Beeches sausages but I find the grind a little too fine, also the skins (being natural) tend to split too easily.

Whereas Quorn makes me spew from both ends.

I like Beeches sausages but I find the grind a little too fine, also the skins (being natural) tend to split too easily.

Maybe you have a sensitivity to mushrooms? One of my work friends is the same way, can't touch mushrooms or Quorn.

I had a protein drink earlier that contained soy, and I'm feeling the effects now. Fortunately I'm not sharing my bed tonight :gag::hihi:

Moss Valleys Sausages are great & Ive tried a few butchers in the moor market that were good

Moor market and other small butchers all good britush meats not imported rubbish.....

#supportbritishfarmers

Here here, well said, ' Sausages from Sheffield ' are the best:hihi:

Another big vote of support for Roneys on Sharrow Vale Road for me. Superb quality.

Deans Family Butcher's in the Moor Market have a fantastic range of homemade Sausages, and i can highly recommend the Welsh Dragon Sausage that they make, Beautifully spiced

Deans Family Butcher's in the Moor Market have a fantastic range of homemade Sausages, and i can highly recommend the Welsh Dragon Sausage that they make, Beautifully spiced

:o

Welsh dragon sausages?

I thought that was just a myth... :huh:

Jaffa1

The butcher/owner makes loads of in house products, the Hot Roast Pork are

very good. I now have a great choice in Northumberland with Award winners

all over the place.

Last night (Wed 21st) visited Kelham Island Pub, friendly owners, good crowd and some great beers. On to Balti Seven Spice it was okay nothing to write home about.