Best Sausages In Sheffield

Wanting to buy some good quality sausages for our traditional family Xmas morning breakfast, where would you recommend to get them from?

Funks in Hillsborough has been winning prizes for their sausages since the 50s [ bottom of Dykes Hall Rd ]

Can definitely recommend Beeches in Walkley.

Wanting to buy some good quality sausages for our traditional family Xmas morning breakfast, where would you recommend to get them from?

:huh:

Hmmm...

... well if it's a tradition, why not get them from the same place you got them last year? :suspect:

:huh:

Hmmm...

... well if it's a tradition, why not get them from the same place you got them last year? :suspect:

Its a tradition to have the breakfast but not to eat the same products, I think they were from Crawshaws in the Moor Market.

Wateralls thick pork from the Moor market take some beating!!!!

Sorry it was Wateralls I got them from last year but not going near market so won't be able to call for any.

why not try moss valley meats down lightwood lane Norton.

The butchers on Sharow Vale Road do great sausages.

try thickets on sharrow vale rd , there sausages are great , but love there sausage meat better, regards martin

You lot are making me hungry, you can't get decent butcher made sausage over here, no pork pies ( only frozen), no decent bacon, it's all streaky here. No wonder I put on weight when I come over, I have fish and chips 3 times a week when I come lol:D

The butchers on Sharow Vale Road do great sausages.

Is this........

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 20:16 ----------

try thickets on sharrow vale rd , there sausages are great , but love there sausage meat better, regards martin

.....and this the same place?