Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

Only 10,000 ISIS extremist fighters, I guess there is no need to worry then?

Think the point was they are much diminished/ on their last legs in terms of being a caliphate. they will now go to being a very dangerous terror group. Tbf we have gotten away lightly considering the number of attacks, which have mostly been done through radicalising people already living in the west.

i`m keeping my views to myself about immigration but a few more killed by another asylum seeker.

make your own views.

just stating another FACT

Yes obviously you would be. Would that be surprising?

They'd ask you why it was there, you'd say it was lost and they'd check with the bank that'd be the end of it. You wouldn't expect them to ignore it would you?

Well alsorts of people at Berlin from market traders to customers to everyone else may have lost belongs whether they were injured or not - I'd wager that it wasn't the only ID card found.

Having said all that it might be the only ID card which is the same as an alias used by an asylum seeker already under suspicion of terror offences (if the radio was to be believed tonight).

Well alsorts of people at Berlin from market traders to customers to everyone else may have lost belongs whether they were injured or not - I'd wager that it wasn't the only ID card found.

Having said all that it might be the only ID card which is the same as an alias used by an asylum seeker already under suspicion of terror offences (if the radio was to be believed tonight).

My understanding was it was found inside the lorry though.

I tried to find any posts on Farage`s latest outburst, this time on the Berlin attacks, but haven`t been able to. Apparently he blamed the attackes on Merkel, then, when Jo Cox`s husband really quite gently rebuked him :

So the fool Merkel who opened Germany's borders and simply let in tens of thousands of what, good people, bad people and probably terrorists as well was not complicit in any way to the attack by lorry.

Despite the quick change of mind she had and closed them again when she saw the numbers that were rushing to get in

Think I will stick to Nigel's views. He is generally on the money.

Angel1.

Edited by nikki-red
Quote tags

On the contrary, its lovely to see and a great start.

More of this is needed to help a change in attitudes,that may lead to a more pro-active stance and some reporting of suspect people within the muslim community too.

Well done and thankyou to all of those involved.

So the fool Merkel who opened Germany's borders and simply let in tens of thousands of what, good people, bad people and probably terrorists as well was not complicit in any way to the attack by lorry.

Despite the quick change of mind she had and closed them again when she saw the numbers that were rushing to get in

Think I will stick to Nigel's views. He is generally on the money.

Angel1.

For a determined enemy then they would smuggle themselves in anyway. there were attacks before the refugee crisis. No she doesnt fit the definition of complicity. Go and look it up.

For a determined enemy then they would smuggle themselves in anyway. there were attacks before the refugee crisis. No she doesnt fit the definition of complicity. Go and look it up.

The attacks have stepped up in volume this year though haven't they?

The attacks have stepped up in volume this year though haven't they?

That may well be because Daesh know the days of their "caliphate" are very much numbered so they are doing the only thing they can to retaliate. I bet the flow of Europeans into Raqqa has become a trickle now that death appears to be the likely ending for anyone who gets there. Not feeling so brave now, are they? This does mean that there will be a backlash for a while though.

That may well be because Daesh know the days of their "caliphate" are very much numbered so they are doing the only thing they can to retaliate. I bet the flow of Europeans into Raqqa has become a trickle now that death appears to be the likely ending for anyone who gets there. Not feeling so brave now, are they? This does mean that there will be a backlash for a while though.

We make our own terrorists in the UK, as do other countries.