Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

breitbart is a very good source of information.

No it isn't. It's demonstrably very right wing, incredibly biased, highly economical with the truth and spews out false news clickbait nonstop.

It doesn't even come on paper so I can't use it to wipe my backside.

That's not what I said and you know it. I'd expect better from you Mel.

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 09:57 ----------

Really? I've got two large mosques near here, we don't have any problems with them.

As for the white Christian neo-Nazis that's another matter entirely. They are a PITA.

Do you have many white Christian neo nazis living nearby?

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 10:05 ----------

How exaggerated was the Malmo one?

Not exaggerated at all really, it was something like the 6th 7th night of asylum seekers burning cars and a video was attached of locals which was also subtitled into English, so the eyewitness accounts on camera also proved the fears of Malmo's streets were infact very true.

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 10:06 ----------

No it isn't. It's demonstrably very right wing, incredibly biased, highly economical with the truth and spews out false news clickbait nonstop.

It doesn't even come on paper so I can't use it to wipe my backside.

Well fortunately I can use the guardian and morning star. Perhaps you should consider shifting to the right on your views of the world.

What seems to upset the BBC is that attacks like this might "be used as ammunition by the far-right".

Perhaps they need to stop and think more that real people have been murdered in a most horrible way, and less about politics.

What seems to upset the BBC is that attacks like this might "be used as ammunition by the far-right".

Perhaps they need to stop and think more that real people have been murdered in a most horrible way, and less about politics.

I understand completely.

Following the brutal cold-blooded slaying of MP Jo Cox, the right-whingers on here were more worried that the left would attempt to make political capital out of the murder, instead of condemning the act of violence.

I understand completely.

Following the brutal cold-blooded slaying of MP Jo Cox, the right-whingers on here were more worried that the left would attempt to make political capital out of the murder, instead of condemning the act of violence.

No they were not as well you know. Why persist with lies like this?

Well, maybe the method but the reasons are anyone's guess. We famously had that postie shoot a load of people in the states 20 years ago and I watched an Aircrash Investigation where a sacked employee killed a plane full of people. It could be a disgruntled lorry driver for all we know at the moment.

They all seem to be from my driving experience!

Suspect in custody is not the driver according to reports,so he is on the loose.

islamic terrorism is a much bigger threat than right wing nut jobs. Jo cox was unfortunate and probably Unpreventable whereas Islamic terrorism is too widespread and more common.

In this country? You sure about that?

Since 2010, there have been three deaths from 'terror attacks'.

One was Jo Cox, one was Lee Rigby, and the other was Mohammed Saleem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2010.E2.80.93present)

So, of the three, two were right wing killings, and one was potentially Islamic.

I get fed up of hearing how common these attacks are, when in the UK, you're far more likely to be killed by a wasp sting.

islamic terrorism is a much bigger threat than right wing nut jobs. Jo cox was unfortunate and probably Unpreventable whereas Islamic terrorism is too widespread and more common.

One was Jo Cox, one was Lee Rigby, and the other was Mohammed Saleem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain#2010.E2.80.93present)

So, of the three, two were right wing killings, and one was potentially Islamic.

You might want to add Arkadiusz Jóźwik to this total :( Edited by L00b

I get fed up of hearing how common these attacks are, when in the UK, you're far more likely to be killed by a wasp sting.

We have our security services to thank that there haven't been more recent Muslim terrorist attacks in the UK.

We have our security services to thank that there haven't been more recent Muslim terrorist attacks in the UK.

I don't dispute their effectiveness - we should be very grateful. The point remains though. Despite the mass hysteria, and every 'this is out of hand now I'm too scared to leave the house' post, the risks in this country remain comparatively low.

You are far, far more likely to die in a car, yet people drive.

None of this of course dilutes the fact that what happened yesterday was utterly hideous and devastating for those affected.

We have them to thank there have been no attacks - whatever the source -