Lorry crashes into Berlin Christmas market

On the News it is saying the Lorry was stolen from Poland. It looks like the Schengen agreement and free movement of people has made this terrorist attack easier to carry out.

It seems as though the driver came to Europe as a refugee (according to latest report).

We'll never get on as long as mosques and churches still stand and bibles and korans are still read.

I'm not sure that's true. Islam is going the way of Christianity as it's followers are being exposed to the benefits of the west. Education is the antithesis of religion.

Fairly soon Islam will become an after thought and eventually die in the west, as Christianity did before.

It seems as though the driver came to Europe as a refugee (according to latest report).

BBC...

German police are questioning a suspect, believed to be an Afghan or Pakistani asylum seeker

I'm not sure that's true. Islam is going the way of Christianity as it's followers are being exposed to the benefits of the west. Education is the antithesis of religion.

Fairly soon Islam will become an after thought and eventually die in the west, as Christianity did before.

To discuss with you what I feel some Islamic men See as benefits to the west would get me banned.

To discuss with you what I feel some Islamic men See as benefits to the west would get me banned.

No, if you said it in a reasonable manner, it wouldn't - and it's a cop out to say so.

Your viewpoint panders to Sheffield forum mods therefore you're not in a reasonable place to pass judgement. I've put many a case forward in a reasonable way and yet they've been removed or I've been temporarily banned. This is exactly why Brexit and Trump is happening because we don't have the voice. I've been banned for posting links to apparent "hate sites" breitbart is a very good source of information, do I think some breitbart writers exaggerate? Certainly. This doesn't make the stories made up though.

So if you're certain that the writers exaggerate on the breitbart site, why do you think it's a 'very good source of information'?

So if you're certain that the writers exaggerate on the breitbart site, why do you think it's a 'very good source of information'?

Because I can search the topic elsewhere. Most websites now will translate to English. For example I saw on breitbart about mass destruction and burning of cars by asylum seekers in Malmö so I searched the local newspaper of malmo.

Because I can search the topic elsewhere. Most websites now will translate to English. For example I saw on breitbart about mass destruction and burning of cars by asylum seekers in Malmö so I searched the local newspaper of malmo.

And did you find it was exaggerated, true or made up?

And did you find it was exaggerated, true or made up?

The stories I look at are always true but vary on exaggerated reporting.

Only three injured tho. That's ok then

That's not what I said and you know it. I'd expect better from you Mel.

---------- Post added 20-12-2016 at 09:57 ----------

We'll never get on as long as mosques and churches still stand and bibles and korans are still read.

Really? I've got two large mosques near here, we don't have any problems with them.

As for the white Christian neo-Nazis that's another matter entirely. They are a PITA.

The stories I look at are always true but vary on exaggerated reporting.

How exaggerated was the Malmo one?