Blades v Oldham - 26/12/16

If we do win all three, it will put us in a strong position that's for sure. The thing then is to really maintain our performance and attitude. Its never that straight forward though is it!

All the top teams have to visit the lane as well.:thumbsup:

Ever since I've been predicting big losses for United they have been winning

So if I predict a win then this means they will lose

So 4 - 0 to Sheffield United

Welll done, its taken 6 seasons for the penny to drop. If your implying we have manipulated the rules with sponsorship think again, our chairman has offered sponsorship as there were no other credible takers and we are operating well within FFP rules.

I take you have inside info on the clubs you mentioned and their finances as well as the ones at united?

It's taken more than a decade for Wednesday to actually have a penny to drop.

It's taken more than a decade for Wednesday to actually have a penny to drop.

True and due to bad ownership, the fans cant do anything about that. On the whole since Dave Allen departed we've done the best we can with the very limited resources at our disposal and even pipped some much more affluent teams to promotion.

True and due to bad ownership, the fans cant do anything about that. On the whole since Dave Allen departed we've done the best we can with the very limited resources at our disposal and even pipped some much more affluent teams to promotion.

Yes that's true but the blades look like they are going up though this season hopefully

Yes that's true but the blades look like they are going up though this season hopefully

Not before time, if they do good luck to em.

The football team naming calling is to cease, as is the off-topic.

The football team naming calling is to cease, as is the off-topic.

Furthermore, this forum is not actively moderated.

If you see something that you feel contravenes the rules or spirit of the forum, please report it. Otherwise it may never be seen by the moderating team.

Looking at a big crowd for this one. Went in to buy our tickets yesterday and the lad in the office told me SS almost sold out. Less seating choice on kop than usual too.

I did the same yesterday usual seats already gone and anywhere near gone. On another message board a Pub Landlord is offering 5 free pints ( real ale) for anyone guessing the attendance, I put 23,780, but despite what I've just written I think I may have gone too high and now would revise it to 21,000 ish.

Category A game, for some reason presumably Boxing Day, I mean, " Oldham"

3 men and a dog following, like Bury

I did the same yesterday usual seats already gone and anywhere near gone. On another message board a Pub Landlord is offering 5 free pints ( real ale) for anyone guessing the attendance, I put 23,780, but despite what I've just written I think I may have gone too high and now would revise it to 21,000 ish.

Category A game, for some reason presumably Boxing Day, I mean, " Oldham"

3 men and a dog following, like Bury

I went 24,200 :huh:

I went 24,200 :huh:

I put my number before realising it was a Cat A fixture, lot of money to watch Oldham for gods sake

I put my number before realising it was a Cat A fixture, lot of money to watch Oldham for gods sake

Yes it is, but did you get your Fleetwood ticket for a tenner at the same time?