When did Games Workshop move to Fitzwilliam Gate?

I remember it used to be on The Moor near where Greggs is now. When did it move to Fitzwilliam Gate?

I would have thought about the late 80s, maybe 87-88?

I remember it used to be on The Moor near where Greggs is now. When did it move to Fitzwilliam Gate?

Google Street View has photo's of Fitzwilliam Gate going back to 2011 and it's there that year, it's been there as long as I can remember

I used to love the experience of Traveling on the bus from Woodsetts to Games Worksop in Sheffield starting in 1985 when I was only 9yr old.  I can remember the short move round the corner to Fitzwilliam gate.  - I am certain it happened in early 1989.  I can remember my dad taking me in the Fitzwilliam one in June 1990 and the store manager Rick said to us 'You have just missed Brian May!' ....Brian was a GW fan and had been helping a small band produce a CD of GW themed music. 

Edited by Steve Rutledge

I would have said late 80's, but just checked some old copies of White Dwarf and it appears to have moved between Nov and Dec 1990. Am I imagining it or did it move back to the Moor for a bit, or were both open at the same time for a while?