Arena parking help

Hi

We went on Thursday and just parked in centertainment. It's free while the arena parking is £10 (£7 if you book early). It's always busy coming out of the arena car park we cut through centertainment towards Meadowhall retail park and hit very little traffic and was a lot easier. Not sure if your ok to park in centertainment but a hell of a lot of people were parking there and if you do get a ticket it's not a fully 'official' ticket so plenty of website showing how to get out of them. Normally with one decent letter.

Enjoy the show it's great. Really enjoyed it all and the whole experience.

Edited by BigRstar88
Wrong day

Can always park in icesheffield on Coleridge road, a 2 minute walk from arena. I went on Friday to marvel and it was brilliant, you'll love it!

Hi

We went on Thursday and just parked in centertainment. It's free while the arena parking is £10 (£7 if you book early). It's always busy coming out of the arena car park we cut through centertainment towards Meadowhall retail park and hit very little traffic and was a lot easier. Not sure if your ok to park in centertainment but a hell of a lot of people were parking there and if you do get a ticket it's not a fully 'official' ticket so plenty of website showing how to get out of them. Normally with one decent letter.

Enjoy the show it's great. Really enjoyed it all and the whole experience.

My bold. Hence there is a long thread on here about parking difficulties at Centertainment caused by fools like you.

I think i will use the park and ride on the parkway and jump on the tram - only 5 minute ride there and back

My bold. Hence there is a long thread on here about parking difficulties at Centertainment caused by fools like you.

Haha yeah I'm a fool for taking up one spot in a very large car park (and saving myself £10) on a Thursday evening. There were loads and loads of parking spaces before I parked and after I left the show so i doubt I caused anyone any grief. Half the car park next to subway/Burger King was empty so cry your tears elsewhere.

Maybe if it was a weekend show and centertainment was packed I may have thought twice but there were plenty of fools with me parking in the same area. Never had a problem parking there even on a busy Friday or Saturday night usually in a few laps you get parked easy enough.