Car park manor top..digusting

It's in the manor, what do you expect??

OH no it isnt

Didn't you know its the councils new way of getting people to use public transport

Didn't you know its the councils new way of getting people to use public transport

I know, they use our council tax to employ people to go around dumping rubbish and give Business Rate rebates to companies who leave the rubbish lying around in their car parks. :rolleyes:

just to make it safe for those who get out of there cars and w a l k to the shops come on council can you fix it before xmas eve give the manor people a treat

technically carparks arent for walking through ;)

What do you do when you get out of your car then.

Is it the council carpark or the poundland one?

What do you do when you get out of your car then.

Stand there lol :hihi:

Are you some sort of litter vigilante?

Are you some sort of litter lout apologist?

just to make it safe for those who get out of there cars and w a l k to the shops come on council can you fix it before xmas eve give the manor people a treat

Does it belong to the council?

Are you some sort of litter lout apologist?

Of course not. The only other post I have seen from him/her is about someone throwing McDonalds wrappers out of his car, hence my initial comment.

Has the opening poster thought about reporting the mess or do you just want to moan about it on the Internet and not actually do anything about it, like that guy who thinks the new building on the Moor isn't built correctly?

The car park behind Poundland Manor top is surely on the Arbourthone estate the Manor Estate being the other side of the road. The carpark I would presume belongs to Poundland there is a path to walk from the road at the back up the side of the building and out onto Manortop. Anything dumped there would presumably be the responsibility of poundland as its a private car park. The car park behind Manortop clinic may be the councils responsibility in conjunction with the health authority as I think it also serves the library.