Lost Property Northern General Hospital.

Hi. I just wondered who I need to contact in regards to a coat and some other things that got left in the ambulance after being dropped off at the Northern General.

I would think just ringing the hospital explaining what you have found and asking them

for their lost property, simple.

If it was a YAS (Yorkshire Ambulance Service) vehicle, you would be best to contact them HERE

Hi. I just wondered who I need to contact in regards to a coat and some other things that got left in the ambulance after being dropped off at the Northern General.

well firstly i would contact ambulance service, but if they took it into a&e then i would contact a&e department , they normally send lost property to their security department if not claimed within a certain time, but security do not normally take in clothing into lost property

It's quite important, as my phone and some other things were in the pockets. I'm really grateful to all the people who helped me last night. I'm still a bit shaken up, but I haven't broke anything.

Sorry presumed you had found some thing not lost some thing --- hope you recover soon.

Sorry presumed you had found some thing not lost some thing --- hope you recover soon.

Thank you.:)