Telstar security help

Did it work before you tried to change the code ?

Hi no it didn't work before. I'm really at a loss. Surely it's something simple I am missing?

So it didn't work before ....how did you think by changing the code ....it would start working ?....it's going to need looking at !

My previous tennant had disconnected the alarm and not told me and this is now why I'm having trouble with it. I changed the code to something memorable to me as I have now moved into the property. Any help on who would help?

i also have the "Telstar " alarm which no longer sets or seems to work, the number on the outside box no longer works either, so im going to phone housing repairs see if they can do anything, i do pay for the alarm that goes to SCC coffers or is on their housing bill, so surely its their responsibility.

ill edit if i get any joy or not.

Indeed so, phoned SCC repairs at about 09:45, the guys came and repaired my alarm by 10:30.

sub contractor and pleasant guys.