Telstar security help

I'm wanting to set my alarm but having problems. Can anyone help with how to set zones on My veritas alarm please? Thanks.

Re program ? You will need the engineer code to do this , it may be locked if it's a Telstar panel

I have been able to reset a new code for The alarm but now it wont activate and I think that the zones need to be defined first and unsure how to do this

Did you factory reset the panel ? Or just change the code via the user menu ?

The code via the user menu I believe. I got the instructions from a manual online but still stuck as it won't set. Any advice? Thanks

When you enter the code does the unset ( top right led ) start flashing ? If so press full does it set ?

Hi yes it does flash and when I enter the code nothing happens and the Unser light just continuously flashes. Thanks.

Press reset , reset , reset , does the unset light go solid ? If so now try the code and full

Hi. No it still keeps flashing even when I have followed your instructions from your last post. Thanks.