Doctors? are they worth the money

I think with psychiatry it is very much the opinion of the doctor as there are no physical tests that can be done to diagnose as such and medication may often be 'suck it and see' sadly.

The OP, in my opinion, is making rather a large fuss about not very much in the grand scheme of things

What an inconsiderate statement!

The OP has stated they suffer from depression. Do you know anyone personally suffers from depression? Do you tell them to just cheer up and get on with it?

What an inconsiderate statement!

The OP has stated they suffer from depression. Do you know anyone personally suffers from depression? Do you tell them to just cheer up and get on with it?

Halibuts comment was directed at the OP's insinuation that he knew better than the GP and that he needed to book a double appointment for a proper review of his medication.

No one has said that depression is anything but real and serious.

Read the whole thread and you will realise this is the case.

Regards.

" Doctors? are they worth the money. " Only one answer. Yes.

I would no longer be here if it were not for a Doctors skill.

Are some Doctors not worth their money, a very minuscule amount, (Shipman) there are good and bad in every profession.

Angel1.

---------- Post added 17-12-2016 at 11:26 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Arctor View Post

A consultant in the NHS gets £76 - £102k. My £120k figure from earlier was incorrect.

Compare that with what a professional footballer gets (note I do not say earns) and compare their value to society and it confirms that the world really has gone mad :loopy:[/QUOTE]

Aint that the truth.

Angel1