Ladies glamorous slippers, Help required.

I have, for several years now been trying to find some of the above. Every year my daughter asks me what I want for Christmas, I always say the same thing, nice slippers. I do not like fluffy animal ones, bootee ones, can't wear flat ones, dont like ones where I can't see my toes, the list goes on. What I want is....wedge heel about 3 to 4 inches high, fur or marabou fronts, peep toes, slip on mules. When I was younger they were everywhere, does anyone know where I can get some? I have tried every place I can think of, I have even even tried Fredricks of Hollywood website, Victoria's Secret, Agent Provocateur, La Sensa, Janet Reger etc all to no avail. There are plenty similar to what I want but not high enough or heels not wedges. Why have beautiful night wear and ugly slippers. I can't believe no one makes them, but where are they? Have you seen any?

blimey paula, your a fusspot, there only slippers. but what do i know im only a bloke.

Exactly Padders, you're only a bloke, A WOMAN WANTS WHAT A WOMAN WANTS! and god no one could accuse me of not looking hard enough. Seriously though why is it so difficult? I have the ones off Amazon and Ebay but they are not high enough, only "make Do" till I get EXACTLY WHAT I WANT! I know I will find them one day but Tic Toc times gettin' on.

blimey paula, your a fusspot, there only slippers. but what do i know im only a bloke.

Clearly no Prince Charming either! Otherwise you would have travelled length and breadth of the country to find the right slipper. Or girl... ;)

Clearly no Prince Charming either! Otherwise you would have travelled length and breadth of the country to find the right slipper. Or girl... ;)

umh:huh::huh: theres a thought, wheres my trusty steed..

I have, for several years now been trying to find some of the above. Every year my daughter asks me what I want for Christmas, I always say the same thing, nice slippers. I do not like fluffy animal ones, bootee ones, can't wear flat ones, dont like ones where I can't see my toes, the list goes on. What I want is....wedge heel about 3 to 4 inches high, fur or marabou fronts, peep toes, slip on mules. When I was younger they were everywhere, does anyone know where I can get some? I have tried every place I can think of, I have even even tried Fredricks of Hollywood website, Victoria's Secret, Agent Provocateur, La Sensa, Janet Reger etc all to no avail. There are plenty similar to what I want but not high enough or heels not wedges. Why have beautiful night wear and ugly slippers. I can't believe no one makes them, but where are they? Have you seen any?

As soon as I read this had in mind exactly what you are after, the slippers were everywhere 1970s and early '80s.

Have you thought about getting a pair of soft leather or canvas wedges and gluing some maribou feather strips or diamonte strips from haberdashers or ebay to glam them up a bit? I have had shoes or sandals as slippers. I know what you mean about heels. I used to wear heels and found it impossible to walk flat footed. I don't wear such high shoes now so its not an issue for me.

I will pop back if I find anything.

Edit- not slip on mules but they fit the rest of the bill:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ElegantPark-WP1547-Womens-Rhinestones-Wedding/dp/B014ORXB4G/ref=sr_1_39?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1481728529&sr=1-39&keywords=peep%2Btoe%2Bwedges&th=1

These seem to fit the bill, just need some maibou or other decoration sticking on them:

http://www.clarks.co.uk/p/26120216

Edited by Chez2

She wanted wedges not heels. They all seem to be heels.

Thank you ladies, yes I specifically wanted wedges. Chez2 the heels are right on these and I have customized a couple that were similar but really wanted the real deal. Every female I speak to say " If you find any let me know" so there is a demand "shoe manufacturers take note". I can just imagine being clad in black satin and lace from the neck down to "Oh my god shes got Peppa Pig slippers on" Get the picture fellas it's not really Playboy stuff is it? XX

John Lewis slippers £40? Different colours, all leather. I wore them for years, but I now live in a house (bungalow before) I feel safer in firmer soled slippers, particularly coming downstairs.

Thank you ladies, yes I specifically wanted wedges. Chez2 the heels are right on these and I have customized a couple that were similar but really wanted the real deal. Every female I speak to say " If you find any let me know" so there is a demand "shoe manufacturers take note". I can just imagine being clad in black satin and lace from the neck down to "Oh my god shes got Peppa Pig slippers on" Get the picture fellas it's not really Playboy stuff is it? XX

black satin and lace from the neck down,PHEW.. do i care what slippers you wearing.