Stuart Fieldhouse Manor Farm

Anyone know if Stuart is still with us? Know he is long gone from the farm. Think he had a girlfriend called Shirley. Had some rights times "helping" on the farm when we were kids.

Hi blackydog is Stuart Fieldhouse any relation to Keith Fieldhouse originally from Neepsend?.He was in the class above me at Hillfoot School,there used to be quite a few of their family in the area in the 50s cousins, uncles ect.,maybe one of them could help your search!,good luck!.

No mate, he had some family but not Neepsend. Don't think the family was close,we once went with him to visit his brother (I think) and he told Stuart to go away in no uncertain terms.

No mate, he had some family but not Neepsend. Don't think the family was close,we once went with him to visit his brother (I think) and he told Stuart to go away in no uncertain terms.

Stuart was from Neepsend last I heard he was in a wheelchair.

if it is the same Fieldhouse brothers thy had a yard and reclaimation on Penistone rd and Parkwood rd area.

Stuart was a good jiver in the late 80's but I heard he had put on a lot of weight later. Used to give him a lift home at times. Called on him once at Manor but there was no answer.

I think the 2 brothers are Stuart and Gordon Fieldhouse.

Sorry know this post is quite old now but still relevant Stuart my grandad passed away a couple of weeks ago, what a character he was. Left us with loads of memories. He was originally from Neepsend area love you grandad pops 👍🏻

On 16/07/2021 at 18:12, MilanKirkland said:

Sorry know this post is quite old now but still relevant Stuart my grandad passed away a couple of weeks ago, what a character he was. Left us with loads of memories. He was originally from Neepsend area love you grandad pops 👍🏻

Hi Milan.

Is Shirley your grandmother then? I remember Stuart seeing  a lady, possibly on Manor Park. I seem to recall they had a least one child but the name Christopher is in my head. It was 40 years ago.