Anyone feeling charitable tonight?

You may not have heard that a hotel went up in flames on Friday, there were several families that were living in them, they've lost everything including pets.

http://www.skegnessstandard.co.uk/news/families-describe-how-they-fled-for-their-lives-from-blazing-hotel-in-ingoldmells-1-7727884

A lot has been donated by folks in the surrounding areas, but we're talking about a population of around 40,000.

This is why I'd like to ask my fellow Sheffielders to help towards their cause and make a donation.

They've got children, babies with nothing more than the clothes on their backs and winter is closing in.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/Sea-lane-hotel

Thanks for posting Digsy. £20 sent.

What a terrible time for this to happen. My best wishes to the families.

I feel for the children, what a way to spoil Christmas eh, literally stood watching their belongings (including presents) go up in flames.

But I've entered 99% of Sheffield businesses dressed as a Clown raising funds for disabled kids so I know just how charitable this city can be.

Hence me appealing on their behalf, lets get into the Christmas Spirit and give a little, I'm sure in cases like this one where children are affected every penny counts.

Edited by Digsy

Thank u for this I am the one that set that page up live in sheffield but holiday out there so thats why I did it