The end of the EU?

That would have been funnier if you'd put "Didn't Nigel think that".

aww diddums (as it says in the song frozen) let it go let it go let it go :hihi::hihi::hihi:

The end of the EU is a distinct possibility, so BREXIT negotiations may prove to be irrelevant.

One thing for sure is the remaining 27 members governments are in no rush to give their citizens an in /out EU referendum, like us fortunate British citizens have recently had. I wonder why other EU Governments, don't wish to give their citizens, referendums on whether to remain or leave the EU ?

The end of the EU is a distinct possibility, so BREXIT negotiations may prove to be irrelevant.

One thing for sure is the remaining 27 members governments are in no rush to give their citizens an in /out EU referendum, like us fortunate British citizens have recently had. I wonder why other EU Governments, don't wish to give their citizens, referendums on whether to remain or leave the EU ?

Spot on....

That is just child-like fantasy Gamston.

We are leaving alone and we will have to negotiate our way out. Nothing catastrophic will happen before 2019 to change that. It may be that the EU is in worse shape by then but it won't remove our need to follow the process.

I wonder why other EU Governments, don't wish to give their citizens, referendums on whether to remain or leave the EU ?

Because they know it's financial suicide?

Maybe- just maybe- the continuing votes against the EU (UK, Italy, Austria, etc- more to come?) signal the end of the entire EU project. See http://www.bing.com/search?q=end%20of%20the%20EU&pc=cosp&ptag=C1A005A2B4283&form=CONBDF&conlogo=CT3210127

So perhaps the UK won't need to serve Notice To Quit ['article 50']; there'll be nothing there from which to leave!

Roughly translated,it means,please let the EU collapse before our government gets into more of a mess with triggering Brexit, without even talking about the actual negotiations with them.

I wonder why other EU Governments, don't wish to give their citizens, referendums on whether to remain or leave the EU ?

Simply because there is little demand for such referenda. The Eurosceptic AfD in Germany doesn't even support withdrawal from the EU. Greece and Ireland have both been through severe financial crises without large calls for leaving the EU. The higher than expected vote for the left candidate in Austria on Sunday can be put down to people looking at the likes of Trump and Farage and not wanting to be associated with their likes.

That is just child-like fantasy Gamston.

We are leaving alone and we will have to negotiate our way out. Nothing catastrophic will happen before 2019 to change that. It may be that the EU is in worse shape by then but it won't remove our need to follow the process.

If what I say is fantasy, then why have the remaining EU Members Governments, not decided to give their citizens a referendum, in light of the UK referendum result. It is not a fantasy to believe more EU member citizens would vote the same way as the UK voted and wish sovereignty to be regained in their own country.

It is you, who is the deluded fantasist to ignore the possibility, that other EU nations citizens, wouldn't vote the same way as the majority of good normal honest UK citizens voted, given the choice.

If what I say is fantasy, then why have the remaining EU Members Governments, not decided to give their citizens a referendum, in light of the UK referendum result. It is not a fantasy to believe more EU member citizens would vote the same way as the UK voted and wish sovereignty to be regained in their own country.

Actually it is a fantasy. Could you name a country where a lot of the people are calling for a referendum as a result of the Brexit? Norbert Hofer himself didn't want one and criticised Farage for saying he did;

"The Ukip leader had suggested that the far-right politician would call a vote on whether to leave the European Union.

"Mr Hofer however rejected the suggestion. He said ahead of the poll: “It is not something I want".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/austrian-election-results-norbert-hoffer-arron-banks-ukip-nigel-farage-brexit-a7456711.html

It is you, who is the deluded fantasist to ignore the possibility, that other EU nations citizens, wouldn't vote the same way as the majority of good normal honest UK citizens voted, given the choice.

All the French have to do is vote in Le Pen,all the Italians have to do is vote in the comedian,all the UK had to do was vote in Farage.

So people who voted remain aren't good, aren't honest and aren't normal?

Please clarify

1. That you don't really mean that

2. You're not just having a little troll

:)

So people who voted remain aren't good, aren't honest and aren't normal?

Please clarify

1. That you don't really mean that

2. You're not just having a little troll

:)

You are just being a little bit touchy :) Of course most remain voters are good honest normal people, who just had a difference of opinion to the normal honest leave voters. :)