How far will the rise of nationalistic populism go ?

Following your same logic, then when you go to bed tonight, then don't bother locking your house doors and leave the keys in your car as you are probably hundreds of more times likely to break a nail, than being burgled or having your car stolen.

Don`t get me on that one, the wife and I have different attitudes to it. It`s all about proportionality. I try to remember to lock my car, but I`m not that upset if I found I`ve forgotten. If I remembered whilst in bed I wouldn`t, for instance, get changed back into my clothes to go outside and lock it. Quite apart from anything it`s got nothing in it worth stealing and it`s got an immobiliser.

---------- Post added 06-12-2016 at 16:27 ----------

I suspect English is not your first language, but why do you have an issue with good people who have genuine concerns about terrorism and wish no harm to be inflicted on their neighbours or fellow citizens ?

Who said anyone had an issue with them ? I`ve only got an issue with them if they let it affect their vote and UKIP or similar get in !

I suspect English is not your first language, but why do you have an issue with good people who have genuine concerns about terrorism and wish no harm to be inflicted on their neighbours or fellow citizens ?
Do you mind belabouring your point a bit, for my benefit?

Because I have absolutely no idea how you got that from my post.

But in the meantime a couple of countries could ditch the single currency and the Euro could collapse, and a couple of countries could follow Britain out of the EU and the EU could collapse.

That's the plan !

Do you mind belabouring your point a bit, for my benefit?

Because I have absolutely no idea how you got that from my post.

Either English is your first language or English is not your first language. A yes or no answer to whether English is your first language, will clear up any misunderstanding, that I may have or might not have.

Either English is your first language or English is not your first language. A yes or no answer to whether English is your first language, will clear up any misunderstanding, that I may have or might not have.

Is it yours?

Oh. Well done anyway.

I appreciate the support. Yes or No answers are pretty easy to answer :)

I appreciate the support. Yes or No answers are pretty easy to answer :)

Indeed. Will you stop hitting your wife, yes or no?

indeed. Will you stop hitting your wife, yes or no?

no .........

You need to think for more than a minute about the reasons why there haven't be many terrorist related attacks in the UK, since 2010. After a little thought, then you may appreciate the reasons there hasn't been many recent terrorist attacks in the UK is because our authorities take the threat of terrorism very seriously and have prevented numerous terrorist attacks from being carried out.

No evidence has ever been provide to show that that is the case and because of secrecy laws we will never know.

If you look back to last year and the Russian plane crash, which happened after taking off from an Egypt airport, then you might remember, it was the British Authorities who alerted the World to what had happened as consequence of British intelligence.

If the intelligence was that good then British Intelligence should have alerted the world before the crash not after.

Its been shown time and time again that intelligence sources have lied to the UK and USA for profit and could not be trusted. Look no further than the Iraq war and after to confirm that.