Incident at jack Fulton's at manor top 4/12/2016

Does any one know what's happened. Sniffer dogs police crime scene investigation.

My in law works next door so I'll see of she hears anything tomorrow.

Star online is saying it was robbed by a man with a cricket bat and a large sum of money was taken :o Hope everyone is ok,

Not able to post link as site not working properly :(

Omg a bit earlier and I'd have been shopping in there

It was just time for shop to shut, man held cricket bat to cashiers head, she gave him the till and he ran.. Also sounds like the manager is going to get into a lot of bother for reasons I don't think I'm aloud to say.

I don't think they are aloud to be on their own in a shop, or we wasn't when I worked in a shop so I'm guessing not.

It says minor injuries,he escaped with the full days takings,£3.50p

I don't think they are aloud to be on their own in a shop, or we wasn't when I worked in a shop so I'm guessing not.

Unfortunately the law says you can be left on your own in a shop,it happens to me all the time.You must be contacted every few hours to make sure you are alright but otherwise you can be left on your own.That is what is so laughable about Corbyn going on about workers rights ,i had never noticed that private sector workers had any.If it wasnt allowed i wouldnt be putting up with it.

Shouldn't have a lot of money in a till. Most places have counter cash systems or flight systems and limit tills to £100/150 so that if they are robbed they dont get much and theifs are less like to attack. If they have got away with a lot someone probably hasnt follwed process and i would imagine it could be a target for a repeat offence

Shouldn't have a lot of money in a till. Most places have counter cash systems or flight systems and limit tills to £100/150 so that if they are robbed they dont get much and theifs are less like to attack. If they have got away with a lot someone probably hasnt follwed process and i would imagine it could be a target for a repeat offence

Interesting, thanks. What's a "flight system"?