Kay's good cooking! Awesome

Just wanted to draw your attention to a fabulous, little known Sheffield chef called Kay. I've only just recently discovered her via word of mouth from other friends who are totally hooked but she has been around for a little while now.

Take a look at 'Kay's good cooking' on You Tube. I'd encourage you to subscribe as I think we need to make this home grown talent global! She is totally epic. I can particularly recommend Christmas dinner and Meatballs. Enjoy!

Link above to get you started

Edited by Grenoside123

Just wanted to draw your attention to a fabulous, little known Sheffield chef called Kay. I've only just recently discovered her via word of mouth from other friends who are totally hooked but she has been around for a little while now.

Take a look at 'Kay's good cooking' on You Tube. I'd encourage you to subscribe as I think we need to make this home grown talent global! She is totally epic. I can particularly recommend Christmas dinner and Meatballs. Enjoy!

Link above to get you started

Is she going to be making a second video where she shows you how to make the other very important part of lasagne … the bechamel sauce? :P

Is she going to be making a second video where smarvel conditionsou how to make the other very important part of lasagne … the bechamel sauce? :P

No, her son can't eat cheese and the likes of.

All the same though, some essential ingredients missing, she's a uniquely amazing cook. I've never seen work like this before in the kitchen. I love her.

---------- Post added 04-12-2016 at 20:01 ----------

Hi Mod's

As Alcoblog pointed out earlier (but has since been deleted for some reason :huh:) this has been moved to the wrong section. It's really not a 'Foodie' thread. Please see attached link so you get it! Thanks

:gag: Is this for real?

Absolutely. Maybe if you watch a few more of the of the other 90 odd cooking tutorials she's done, you'll find something more suited to your pallet?