£4.15 pint of wainwright mossbrook eckington

I didn't realise the mossbrook was in central London. 4.15 is a total and utter rip off for a pint of thwaites Wainwright.

I ordered three pints and when he told me the price I told him to stuff it and we walked out

I didn't realise the mossbrook was in central London. 4.15 is a total and utter rip off for a pint of thwaites Wainwright.

I ordered three pints and when he told me the price I told him to stuff it and we walked out

Always been dear and though I haven't been in for some time the beers were never any good.

well done mate,if everyone did the same they soon bring the price down to a more respectable level.

Never really noticed price before . Beers always seemed to be poured OK. This is the reply from the pub (credit to them replying)..

Our prices are set centrally through Head Office to which we have no control. Since the increase of cask ale prices last week I have emailed Head Office to clarify such a price as I feel that this will not benefit The Mossbrook in the long run! I am still waiting on them to get back to me so once I hear anything back I will be sure to let you know.

The variations in the price of beer from one place to another have never been greater in my experience,its just a total rip of in some places.

You can buy a couple of pints pint in one pub and its around £5 and you walk down the road to the next pub and its closer to £10 for the same drinks @rip off.

Spoons may not be perfect but at least you don't get fleeced at the bar.

If you look at the website it's more a restaurant than a pub, hence the stupid price, same as you'd get in a hotel. It's really not trying to encourage drinkers.

If they rebadged it as American Craft Beer and served it chilled and fizzy, I bet Sheffield's hipsters would be daft enough to pay £4.15 a pint for it!