Sign in to follow this  

Has any1 else tried sue ross recruitment?

was going to try it but has it helped any of ya?

Doesn't really matter about anyone else.... if you have an issue with them put it on the board and see if someone can give you some advice.... you never know.

no i havent got an issue but i was just wondering if any1 knows how helpful they are as i dont wanna sign up and find out they are useless

If they are an employment agency offering you a contract to work as a temp. I would just say be wary.... temp. contracts do not guarantee you a minimum amount of hours per week nor do they provide sick pay, I think the law has been changed over holiday pay but its summat like 1 day for every 3-4 weeks worked.... someone will know. You will have to balance out the travel costs as they will move you around and they only pay the min. nat. wage.

If they are introducing you to a full time fixed contract with a company then it doesn't really matter who they are.

i have only ever heard good things about sue ross recruitment i have heard that they are extremely professional to deal with and thats from consultant to consultant

hope this helps! - from what i see of their adverts they tend to do work above nmw

Natalie

I've heard they are good.

Try their website, and see what they're offering first!

i've found all the Sheffield agencies i have used to be helpful when it suits them,without exception their feedback/update is appalling.

you give them 30 minutes of your time with the promise of sending off your cv,then nothing for weeks.

i am applying for jobs with agencies who have copies of the relevant cv's. why do i have to do this over & over again.

They are really good - I have been twice!

thanks im goin 2 give it a go!

When I was temping, I just signed up with as many as possible and, of them, only two came up with any work.

Have just realised that makes me sound really unemployable...

Never mind. By far the best was A for Appointments, which found me a job within a day of signing up and kept me working every day until I left for my proper job six weeks later.

Forrest Recruitment also rang up offering me a lot of work, though I couldn't take it as I was already employed. They were also the only agency to give me a proper shorthand test when they saw it on my CV.

Never tried Sue Ross but, as other Forummers have pointed out, you may as well for the sake of half an hour of your time.